Notifications
Clear all

App issues

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@general_urko)
Topic starter

Hello, obviously I am not the only one. HS + contributer. Have IPHONE 6. Cannot log into podcasts, blog only. Is a fix coming?

Posted : January 1, 2017 3:20 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

I wish I knew. I'm not even sure if it's a fix that has to be done on the app. It could be a number of different issues. I have nothing to do with the app and have no inside info. I wish I could help more. I just want to make sure you guys know your problems are being heard. I'm sure solutions are being sought.

Posted : January 2, 2017 6:56 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

general urko wrote: Hello, obviously I am not the only one. HS + contributer. Have IPHONE 6. Cannot log into podcasts, blog only. Is a fix coming?

Unfortunately the app is going to be stuck where it is. The developer isn't available for trouble shooting or ongoing maintenance. I might try to opt for a new app as prices come down, but right now, it is what it is.

9/10 people are able to use it without a problem, but there have been some I'm just not able to help. The #1 issue is special characters in a person's username/password but as long as you are just using numbers/letters, that shouldn't be it.

If it won't work for you, I recommend using another option on the FAQ page, or just using the mobile browser, since the site is mobile friendly and you can download the full MP3s for offline listening. Hope that helps!

Posted : February 7, 2017 6:46 AM
(@general_urko)
Topic starter

Just a suggestion, why not charge a dollar or two and tell developer you will split proceeds if they fix, and keep app updated? I'm sure it's more complicated than that, just throwing it out there. Even as a contributing plus member, I would pay a little extra for the convenience.

Posted : March 19, 2017 2:40 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I don't know how much dollars it takes but I'd donate towards a crowdfunding to update the app too.
We can rack up as much feedback from members to have a dope THC app.

For me personally:
- Remember when the last episodes was stopped and resume (rather than having to find where I previously stopped, which has its perks but no convenience).
- Have a "Saved episodes" tab so I don't have to go through the whole list to find the ones I kept.

I think those are the biggest ones for me.

Posted : March 19, 2017 5:25 PM
Share: