Notifications
Clear all

Degrees of Seperation

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@alo)
Topic starter

Just realized recently how many people I've met since moving to this state that have put me within 1, 2, or NO degrees of separation from people within our spheres or research. The three that stand out are as follows:

1. I met a rainbow gathering family out on a camping trip in MT wilderness, and the father and I realized we were on the same level. We started talking story and he tells me that he hitchhiked through Florida and got a ride in town from a dude in a gutted van with nothing but a bag of license plates on the floor. Few years later he played in a band with a dude who looked just like that guy and he asked him if he had any brothers. Showed him a picture and said he's Ted Bundy's brother, so that's probably why he looked familiar...

2. Worked with a guy recently who just got done working on a ranch nearby for Bigelow of Skinwalker Ranch. Said he's insane and a real douche.

3. Finally, I'm going to a crypto convention soon where I will be staying with and driving around one (if not two) or the civilian astronauts who just went up in the SpaceX flight.

Goes without saying that I have a LOT of questions for these astronots.

Posted : November 17, 2021 4:00 AM
(@frater222)
Estimable Member

very interesting...i have found that the farther you get down the rabbit hole the more these degrees of separation / synchronicities pop up. in the book i am working on one i want to high light some of mine... so it is very cool to see someone else involved in high strangeness is experiencing this phenom. my theory is that these synchronicities are part of the phenomenon highlighted in the series 'Hellier' and in the book, Cosmic trigger. to me it is like a force is trying to help us uncover the mystery.

here are some of mine. I'm laying out some of mine for your own edification and to help flesh it out for the book i'm writing.

1 degree of separation from stanley krippner (co-founder of transpersonal psychology movement)...so that puts me at two degrees of separation from almost every notable person in the psychedelic, high consciousness, human potential, transpersonal psychology, 60s counter culture movements, (including the grateful dead)

1 degree of separation from allen greenfield (who has been interviewed on THC), so that puts me two degrees of separation from many notable people in the occult and UFOlogy and high strangeness community

1 degree of separation from occultist michael bertiaux.... this puts me 2 degrees of separation from the last living student of crowley, kenneth grant
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bertiaux

1 degree of separation from bob dobbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u54cmeiQx1w

so that puts me 2 degrees of separation from mae brussell (one of the first 'conspiracy theorists), walter bowart, yoko ono,frank zappa, marshall mcluhan, and many others....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Bowart

1 degree of separation from lon milo duquette, high up in crowley's OTO
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Milo_DuQuette

2 degrees of separation from a Rothschild (aunt almost married one in college, my mom has a necklace he gave her...apparently my aunt didn't want to be reminded of it or something)

2 degrees of separation from one of the two "inventors"/ discoverers of cold fusion, stanley pons

2 degrees of separation from jim carrey

2 degrees of separation from joe rogan

2 degrees of separation from alex jones

2 degrees of separation from Oprah

2 degrees of separation from ingo swan (so that puts me 3 degrees of separation from the C_A / mil remote viewing program folks)

2 degrees of separation from reality tv producer, mark brunnet,(survivor, the apprentice) so 3 degrees from trump

2 degrees of separation from a woman who was trained by a Tibetan monk, in Tibet, as part of some mil. training program.

3 degrees of separation from a high up dude in international finance (cabal type stuff)...this connection takes me to 4 or 5 to queen of england and god knows who else.

3 degrees of separation from the music mafia of an A list musician

3 degrees of separation from aliester crowley

3 (possibly two) degrees of separation from obama

3 degrees of separation from bush sr.

3 degrees of separation from the mil. folks featured in the movie 'the men who stare at goats'

3 degrees of separation from kathy obrien (trance-formation of america, first mk ultra sex slave whistle blower) and
2 degrees of separation from her daughter (who is talked about a lot in the book 'trance-formation of america)

4 degrees of separation from the legendary st. germain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Germain_(Theosophy)

Also of note is that Dr. Stephen Greer was an ER doctor in my home town's Emergency room. and the inventor of the PCR test was born in my home time.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/the-eccentric-scientist-behind-the-gold-standard-covid-19-pcr-test

Posted : November 18, 2021 3:24 PM
(@frater222)
Estimable Member

A.Lo wrote:
Just realized recently how many people I've met since moving to this state that have put me within 1, 2, or NO degrees of separation from people within our spheres or research. The three that stand out are as follows:

1. I met a rainbow gathering family out on a camping trip in MT wilderness, and the father and I realized we were on the same level. We started talking story and he tells me that he hitchhiked through Florida and got a ride in town from a dude in a gutted van with nothing but a bag of license plates on the floor. Few years later he played in a band with a dude who looked just like that guy and he asked him if he had any brothers. Showed him a picture and said he's Ted Bundy's brother, so that's probably why he looked familiar...

2. Worked with a guy recently who just got done working on a ranch nearby for Bigelow of Skinwalker Ranch. Said he's insane and a real douche.

3. Finally, I'm going to a crypto convention soon where I will be staying with and driving around one (if not two) or the civilian astronauts who just went up in the SpaceX flight.

interestingly, one summer before grad school i washed dishes at a restaurant in my home town...one cook there was a sometime cook at rainbow gatherings....

also, would love to hear more about what the dude who worked at skinwalker ranch said about the place... anything interesting?

i recently met the guy who wrote this book.
https://www.amazon.com/MEADOW-PROJECT-EXPLORATIONS-SOUTHS-SKINWALKER/dp/B08M2FY1DS

he claims to have found the skinwalker ranch of the south.... interesting enough i helped him solve one of the mysteries of the case because i personally knew the person who was key to the high strangness of the case. AND he works for the dept. of homeland sec..... which is weird. he assured me the book was not part of his work for the dept... BUT, after this book.
https://www.amazon.com/Skinwalkers-Pentagon-Insiders-Account-Government/dp/B09HR54GQF

i'm not so sure if i believe him.... when i talked to him through zoom he showed me his badge and shit. he was literally in his office at the dept. of homeland.

and would love to hear what the astronauts say

i have found that if you simply ask people if they can tell you any secret stuff.... they will tell you.

with this approach i had it confirmed that DUMBs are indeed very real.

oh...which reminds me.. i'm 2 degrees of separation from someone who worked on alien propulsion technology. well, i'm not sure it was alien but what was described was what we would consider alien because it was so foreign. could have been some secret tesla stuff.

Posted : November 18, 2021 3:38 PM
(@frater222)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @alo

hi, i am writing a book for trine day press. would you be ok with me including your experiences you detail in this post in the book. i'm writing a chapter about how high strangeness researchers are drawn to these sorts of people

Posted : May 25, 2023 3:19 PM
Share: