Clear all

My Alien and NDE/OBO experiences

21 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member

jh1517 wrote:
Interesting. Is there anything specific about your experience that leads you to this thought?

I myself struggle reconcile my belief in encounter experiences with just how "fuzzy" they are when one looks at them through the "common sense" lens. Intellectually, I do pretty much accept that "common sense" reality is a pale shadow of all there is -- and I've had fringe experiences which make me confident of this. But, I also feel like a hypocrite when I say this, because at the end of the day, I do operate most of my (waking) time in practically complete confidence in the common sense framework, which is admittedly irreconcilable with what I actually "believe".

I have this opinion about alien life forms because there are organisms such as cyanobacteria which metabolize on a whole new level than we even thought possible. I also think this because in more concrete areas of research, such as archeology, we've developed super sensitive radar/sonar systems, geospatial imaging, satellite photography, etc. and even with all those sensitive instruments we still can't account for all archeological sites mentioned in texts and other verified materials of antiquity. I assume that by this logic, other fields like biochemistry and evolutionary biology are also met with the same problem.

And look, man, I don't think you're hypocritical because you operate on a "common" sense basis daily and then encounter something that goes against that "common" sense train of thought. I think common sense is called "common" because this kind of sense, the common variety, is relevant to common scenarios ie. experiences and scenarios that widely affect population and therefore have an implicit consensus that certain actions/responses are a one-size-fits-all response.

When we experience something outside that scope of what we consider "common" in our daily lives, then the context by which we make sense of the world for a normal scenario wouldn't apply and therefore our "common" sense leaves us with a limited understanding of the situation surrounding us. I think that's where we have to navigate by intuition and inference. Experiencing scenarios that challenge your "common" perception of reality aren't necessarily negative or portray that you live in a logical fallacy of your own making. I think it just means that there are experiences common to the human race that don't fall under the common guise of our everyday interactions with the world around us. That vagueness, in my opinion, is what makes credible scientists shy away from abstract fields of study like ufology or paranormal research. There is no tangible one true answer and that drives the followers of the empiricism insane.

You are not a hypocrite, my friend.

Posted : September 29, 2021 8:22 PM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

EmGhee22 wrote:
I have this opinion about alien life forms because there are organisms such as cyanobacteria which metabolize on a whole new level than we even thought possible. I also think this because in more concrete areas of research, such as archeology, we've developed super sensitive radar/sonar systems, geospatial imaging, satellite photography, etc. and even with all those sensitive instruments we still can't account for all archeological sites mentioned in texts and other verified materials of antiquity. I assume that by this logic, other fields like biochemistry and evolutionary biology are also met with the same problem.

And look, man, I don't think you're hypocritical because you operate on a "common" sense basis daily and then encounter something that goes against that "common" sense train of thought. I think common sense is called "common" because this kind of sense, the common variety, is relevant to common scenarios ie. experiences and scenarios that widely affect population and therefore have an implicit consensus that certain actions/responses are a one-size-fits-all response.

When we experience something outside that scope of what we consider "common" in our daily lives, then the context by which we make sense of the world for a normal scenario wouldn't apply and therefore our "common" sense leaves us with a limited understanding of the situation surrounding us. I think that's where we have to navigate by intuition and inference. Experiencing scenarios that challenge your "common" perception of reality aren't necessarily negative or portray that you live in a logical fallacy of your own making. I think it just means that there are experiences common to the human race that don't fall under the common guise of our everyday interactions with the world around us. That vagueness, in my opinion, is what makes credible scientists shy away from abstract fields of study like ufology or paranormal research. There is no tangible one true answer and that drives the followers of the empiricism insane.

You are not a hypocrite, my friend.

I was also an anthropology/architecture dual major during the initial invasion of Iraq, interestingly. Word on the street was that we had teams from our university with boots on the ground just prior to it. Reports were coming back about 'ancient' villages that had been blown over by sand, and had been recently discovered using the technologies you speak of. Of course, excavation was cancelled due to the bombardment. This, of course, was extremely distressing to those archeologists, considering the wealth of information that was lost due to damage to the sites.

Considering all the factors, many of those teams (along with many of the local archeologists) believed that the invasion was solely to halt the progress of those teams.

But of course it was. I've only recently heard of 'Tataria' theory, but if you piece it together it's plausible. The idea of erasing history is historically consistent. Then, of course, you have the stargate hypothesis, which I also consider plausible.

Side note, I do apologize for becoming irritated sometimes. It's like Joe Rogan said, what if you WERE the person to experience a bigfoot, but weren't able to 'prove' it to anyone? Experiencing things isn't much of a blessing in the social sense. It becomes frustrating

Posted : October 1, 2021 1:09 AM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

jh1517 wrote:
Well, my sentiment (which I guess is somewhat common among the THC audience) is certainly not a debunker's. But since I pretty well accept the phenomena as valid experiences, and much more common than the mainstream accepts, at this point, I'm not particularly interested in the details of specific experiences unless there is something uniquely interesting about the encounter.

Thinking it through==If someone thinks bigfoot is impossible, then they are likely to either attempt to debunk someone's reported sighting of it, or to be very curious about the details of the sighting. But the person considers bigfoot to be as real as deer and owls or bobcats, then someone saying they saw bigfoot is, in itself, about as interesting as hearing somebody's story about how they saw an owl or bobcat or deer...

Now, if they say they saw bigfoot in a top-hat and tuxedo talking with dracula and then entering a portal which then dissappeared--now we're cooking with gas.

So did your experience have anything unique, something that wasn't just very personally meaningful (or violating)?

No I know, I apologize. I have a unique emotional structure at this point, and I get irritated too easily.

The main interesting issue is this: when I was first contacted at 2-3 years of age, the contact was "OK, we finally found you. You can't stay here, you have contracts on 7 (or 8) other worlds." I replied by asking, "If I can complete those contracts then can't I stay?" Their answer: "Well, you could, but thats basically impossible." Yet here I am. I was taken to several other planes, and although I don't remember many details I'm still here. The question for me is, why would I be? I don't particularly like it here. But some part of me must.

I have some intersting extrapolations from it though. First, they had to find me. I must have a certain amount of capability for that to even become an issue. Second, it's not like I'm being controlled. On the contrary, they're seeking me out for assistance (which apparently I can offer). This says a lot about their power level. Third, I felt a strong connection to the Tall Grey I was dealing with. They're unemotional, but it was like being with a trusted colleague, it was so close to friendship that there's barely any difference. This clearly isn't my first rodeo with him, specifically.

Posted : October 1, 2021 1:21 AM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

And then there's this: I have memories from my descent here. Memories of a purple sky with 2 moons, memories of a type of 'insectiod' being who inserted itself there, who I engaged in combat with. It wasn't until very recently that those memories made any sort of coherent sense.

The description I heard of the Saturn plasma system seemed to confirm that the sky would have looked like that (assuming any type of validity to the claims). During the engagement I decided that by slowing myself down to a lower state, I'd have a lot more time to devise a strategy. Much to my chagrin, as I exited the plane I understood that I would likely have been successful if I had simply continued my assault. But I suppose that means that by the time I get back I shouldn't have any issues at all in completing my task. Although I imagine that there will be new problems by then. It's hard to say how much time would have passed by then

Posted : October 1, 2021 1:46 AM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

And here's one that might get me a bit more unwanted attention then what I've said thus far.

I've interacted inside the Black Cube, where apparently I have several titles. Chiefly, 'Arbiter in the Black Cube' (although it's not my most valued title. I prefer to be called the Janitor at the End of Time). Without going into much detail, it's my opinion that the D-Wave is piloted by consciousness, so the big 'they' have problems finding pilots who can handle it. During a certain ritual, I was one who crossed the barrier to the 'dimension' directly below this one, and interacted with the gatekeeper there. I found him to be quite beautiful, although I can see why many people would be terrified. Consider, though, that we're also probably generally abhorrent to the level above us.

We're crossing into 102 level stuff here, it's my sincere hope that things aren't going to fly off the rails. Especially since this is just getting started. I assume it will take awhile before we get to E-8 physics and programming qbits. Not that I consider set mathematics to be very advanced, at least in their apprehension, in any case.

Posted : October 1, 2021 2:08 AM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I'd like to be personal for a moment. The fact is that every time I express myself I experience an intense regret when I reflect upon it later. It's an overwhelming feeling, and it doesn't matter if I was being an asshole or being as loving as I can be. If I've expressed myself honestly I 'regret' it after the fact. There are probably various reasons for that fact. However, I've learned workarounds, such that I'm capable of expressing myself. Some of this is due to vodka: one for the doctor, one for the patient. The Russian revolution is ongoing and shall not be stifled easily.

I'll tell you a thing. I've been in search of a tone, a word with which to express myself. I suppose its a carrier wave, I think that's a good way to describe it. And I'll also say this: I'll succeed in my mission. Whatever that is. This wouldn't be my pet project if I couldn't complete the mission. But I suppose it's harder than most of them, "impossible" as they (always incorrectly) say.

I've been stifled since my old outlet was deleted. Pigfarmer Jim would tell you why they 'shut it down'; not too many people make worldwide religions in the current era. And not to be vain, it wasn't a solo effort. I expect approximately 300 people worked on that project. I don't expect that this community can compete with what we had, but if I can throw my bottled messages into this ocean, there might be some value. I expect it will be negligible, but ocean bottles are never thrown expecting high success rates.

I've gauged the ability of those who have interacted, and found them to be of high quality. Be advised, if you pay close attention to this, then you are being observed by the BMW (Bureau of Memetic Warfare). You can always just look away, it's not a threat.

Posted : October 3, 2021 1:18 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: