Waking Up on the Table and Drowning in the Pool

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
ziathen
(@ziathen)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

One night while asleep I had a dream. This dream felt like a memory, but was current with my present representation of self.
I remember waking up to a bright light in my face, men with surgical masks were all around me. I couldn't feel anything, but looking down I could see them digging around in my innards, not removing anything but looking very intently.
One of them, he seemed to be in charge, turns to face me and says with a little twinge of surprise, "You are a very sophisticated machine" and I wake up in bed and it is morning

One of my earliest memories is that of drowning. I was 2 maybe 3 and my favorite place to ride my Big Wheel was around the pool. You see I grew up in a rural area, so all the nearby roads, even my driveway were dirt and that made it hard to pedal, especially at that age. But the decking around the pool was flat, even and I could go FAST! The first part I remember exquisitely, I drove too close to the edge and simply tumbled in. My mother and father were sitting at the far end not paying attention.
I remember struggling and then growing tired, I don't know how long I was under, but I felt myself rise and I could see myself I was looking at my small body hanging limp in the water. And then all in a rush I was coughing up water, back in my body, and crying and holding onto my mother,

Posted : October 4, 2021 2:27 AM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member

>not drowning

Why live?

Posted : October 4, 2021 4:37 AM
ziathen
(@ziathen)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I guess there was still work to be done

Posted : October 4, 2021 2:42 PM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member

Most of us drowned at some point, I'm sure you're aware of that. By us, I mean GATE kids. Do you really remember waking up? I just kept existing when I did it. A few times.

I'll be frank, when I first read your comments I assumed you were just an intel agent playing the part. It's to be expected in this line of work. Even if it was true, it doesn't change our relationship very much. But now I remember; I know this story. Yeah, we prefer not to be named. What good is being named, how would that be superior to being just some text on a wall? It's not like it changes the situation.

Posted : October 4, 2021 4:11 PM
ziathen
(@ziathen)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Who knows, perhaps I was just plugged back into the system. Waking up has always been an odd experience for me, I have a very rich dreaming life and sometimes I mix the two up. So waking could be re-entering the dream are exiting from it... I don't know
I don't know what Gate kinds are. But as far as me being an Intel agent, could be entirely possible... I do tend to ground things out that are in my, lets say sphere of influence.

Posted : October 4, 2021 8:20 PM
Share: