Clear all

My Alien and NDE/OBO experiences

21 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I'm one of the people who had a string of ET experiences as a child which get forgotten until the teenage years. I had several ET experiences as a young child, then saw what we'd call a 'Tall Grey' as a teenager, with another witness. It's not as big of a deal for me as it would seem for someone who never had the experiences. It's always just been part of my normal life, which I guess is why you space it out as you grow up. The experiences included going onto a "spaceship" and going to several other planets, and I have a good memory the experiences.

I've been thinking about relating the experiences here, I even thought about calling in to the Joint Sessions about it too. It's just that I've written and spoken about these things a whole lot of times in the past, and to be honest most people just don't care. I like writing and I'm not against doing a full breakdown of the experiences or my takeaways from them, but I get tired of shouting into the void. Actually I've extrapolated a lot of interesting details but what am I gonna write a book for no one?

Just curious if anyone wanted to hear these stories. And I have a fuckload of other things to say too that THC members would probably be interested in. Like, I've drowned a couple times and been resuscitated, so I have memories of the "other side". At least directly across the divide, not a bunch of past life stuff. Although I do a fair amount of lucid dreaming which is kind of similar (and I can explain how I do that).

Is anyone curious about this stuff? No need to glow, I've been quite open about this stuff in the past, and if it was some intel issue then I'd have heard about it. Well, I have heard a tiny bit about it but I don't think anythings critical intel. I think I get more pushback on rando channeling-type stuff. Entangled consciousness, etc. I think the powers that be are more concerned with that stuff than alien contact. For logical reasons I'd think, it's more pragmatic.

Anyway just curious if anyone wanted to hear about it. If you've heard me talk about it before lets just keep it in the family you could dogwhistle me pretty easily, I'm sure.

Posted : September 27, 2021 11:13 AM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Also its been a couple months since I checked out the forum, the new setup is far superior. The new way it's subdivided works much more smoothly.

By the way, this is the best $8 I spend a month, far and away. Nothing even approaches how well the $8 I spent gives me value. I'd have to be in my 3rd month of starvation to think I could spend a better $8 on anything. I'd cancel every other subscription before this one

Posted : September 27, 2021 11:39 AM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

Do you interpret you experiences as "nuts and bolts" events -- e.g. something in line with the the idea that aliens are just more technologically advanced versions of lifeforms analogous to ourselves--coming from planets and abducting us the way we grab and tag animals in wild life preservation? or as something else? Regardless of answer, any further details or insights as to why you interpret it the way you do (what about the experiences) that you care to share?

Posted : September 27, 2021 7:15 PM
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member

jh1517 wrote:
Do you interpret you experiences as "nuts and bolts" events -- e.g. something in line with the the idea that aliens are just more technologically advanced versions of lifeforms analogous to ourselves--coming from planets and abducting us the way we grab and tag animals in wild life preservation? or as something else? Regardless of answer, any further details or insights as to why you interpret it the way you do (what about the experiences) that you care to share?

I always liked playing around with the idea that aliens might be corporeal beings such as ourselves, also sentient and capable of cohesive judgment. But they're not carbon-based life forms. Maybe the way they metabolize is such a different process from ours that they take physical forms we've never even thought of hence why our instruments don't even quantify their existence.

Posted : September 27, 2021 10:07 PM
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member

infoshinobi wrote:
I'm one of the people who had a string of ET experiences as a child which get forgotten until the teenage years. I had several ET experiences as a young child, then saw what we'd call a 'Tall Grey' as a teenager, with another witness. It's not as big of a deal for me as it would seem for someone who never had the experiences. It's always just been part of my normal life, which I guess is why you space it out as you grow up. The experiences included going onto a "spaceship" and going to several other planets, and I have a good memory the experiences.

I've been thinking about relating the experiences here, I even thought about calling in to the Joint Sessions about it too. It's just that I've written and spoken about these things a whole lot of times in the past, and to be honest most people just don't care. I like writing and I'm not against doing a full breakdown of the experiences or my takeaways from them, but I get tired of shouting into the void. Actually I've extrapolated a lot of interesting details but what am I gonna write a book for no one?

Just curious if anyone wanted to hear these stories. And I have a fuckload of other things to say too that THC members would probably be interested in. Like, I've drowned a couple times and been resuscitated, so I have memories of the "other side". At least directly across the divide, not a bunch of past life stuff. Although I do a fair amount of lucid dreaming which is kind of similar (and I can explain how I do that).

Is anyone curious about this stuff? No need to glow, I've been quite open about this stuff in the past, and if it was some intel issue then I'd have heard about it. Well, I have heard a tiny bit about it but I don't think anythings critical intel. I think I get more pushback on rando channeling-type stuff. Entangled consciousness, etc. I think the powers that be are more concerned with that stuff than alien contact. For logical reasons I'd think, it's more pragmatic.

Anyway just curious if anyone wanted to hear about it. If you've heard me talk about it before lets just keep it in the family you could dogwhistle me pretty easily, I'm sure.

Well, I had similar "grey" experiences when I was a teenager...but whatever was in the room felt more sinister and it felt like it took me to other places in time rather than physical locations. I'm also a lucid dreamer and some of my worst dreams ended up being scarily accurate renditions of dejavu I only recognised years after the fact.

As someone who is working on a book with no audience, I sympathize with your frustration of feeling like your speaking to the wall. Share another story of your liking and I'll share one of mine!

Posted : September 27, 2021 10:14 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

EmGhee22 wrote:
I always liked playing around with the idea that aliens might be corporeal beings such as ourselves, also sentient and capable of cohesive judgment. But they're not carbon-based life forms. Maybe the way they metabolize is such a different process from ours that they take physical forms we've never even thought of hence why our instruments don't even quantify their existence.

Interesting. Is there anything specific about your experience that leads you to this thought?

I myself struggle reconcile my belief in encounter experiences with just how "fuzzy" they are when one looks at them through the "common sense" lens. Intellectually, I do pretty much accept that "common sense" reality is a pale shadow of all there is -- and I've had fringe experiences which make me confident of this. But, I also feel like a hypocrite when I say this, because at the end of the day, I do operate most of my (waking) time in practically complete confidence in the common sense framework, which is admittedly irreconcilable with what I actually "believe".

Posted : September 27, 2021 11:44 PM
Serpens
(@serpens)

infoshinobi wrote:

I would like to hear any stories you might want to share, and your lucid dreaming tech sounds interesting, too. Thanks!

Posted : September 28, 2021 12:20 AM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

jh1517 wrote:

Good question, I couldn't pin it down necessarily. Gun to my head, I'd say its kinda nuts and bolts. As in other planes/planets exist in a 'physical' way, and other beings exist 'out there'. But at the same time I'm not convinced that it's '3-d' in the meatspace way we think about it, with rocks and 'gravity'. I think reality is made of consciousness. But to be as direct as possible, if I understand your meaning I think it's nuts and bolts. I mean, at least the specific ET experiences I had. Then again, I don't think tall greys are very highly advanced.

But ya, if you want to hang around I'd really like to talk more about it. I just can't write an encyclopedia all at once because it's off-putting. And to be honest, a lot of what I say just kind of comes out when someone asks me. I have the info, but I don't always have it loaded up in my brain RAM.

I'm really happy to have somewhere to chat tho, I super love THC

Posted : September 28, 2021 5:15 AM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

EmGhee22 wrote:
Well, I had similar "grey" experiences when I was a teenager...but whatever was in the room felt more sinister and it felt like it took me to other places in time rather than physical locations. I'm also a lucid dreamer and some of my worst dreams ended up being scarily accurate renditions of dejavu I only recognised years after the fact.

As someone who is working on a book with no audience, I sympathize with your frustration of feeling like your speaking to the wall. Share another story of your liking and I'll share one of mine!

I've had at least one "shadow person" experience. Not great times but I was able to perceive it and challenge it, so it wasn't the end of the world. I did have a much scarier experience with what I called a 'dragon', but it was more like an angler fish the way I perceived it. I was pretty sure it was going to eat my soul; the feeling of absolute horror was distinct.

Long story short I woke up with sleep paralysis perceiving this 'dragon' rising from some dark lower space to consume me, and I was like a tiny shrimp to it, like he could eat 1000 of me in a bite. I was able to move just my lower body, so I rolled over and slammed my legs down on the bottom of my bed. This shot me up such that my hair brushed the ceiling, and when I landed I snapped both hands; fingers and pushed out my aura. At that point the radio shut off, not that the power shut off but the thing went full silent. I turned it off and on a bunch of times over the next couple hours and it was pure silence. True story, at 4:20 am I smoked some bud, chilled out, and turned it off and back on then the radio waves I guess came back in b/c the radio was playing music again.

I have a shitload of stories kinda like this. My life is ridiculous, but then again I do kind of seek the stuff out so it's not like I can blame someone else. I'm really looking forward to chatting on here

Posted : September 28, 2021 5:25 AM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

On lucid dreaming, I have a technique for it in dreamtime. But more practically simple, I do this: when I first wake up I keep my eyes closed at all costs. And I pay hard attention to recalling what I was just experiencing. Part of it is scripting the thing into language, so that once the 'visual' part fades I have this script in my memory. Because the dream fades, but the 'verbal' script remains after you wake up, and then you can reconsider it.

Technically, I kind of 'focus my inner eye' on the fading experience of my dream. And really hold the attention on it. I liken this to holding on to an inner tube being pulled behind a speedboat, you're basically just holding on for dear life while understanding that eventually you're gonna get thrown off. But you hold on hard AF anyway, for as long as you can.

If you do this long enough (like a minute) you start having an experience of split consciousness. You know you're in your bed, but also you're experiencing the dream still. It recently started to occur to me that maybe these other experiences are always ongoing. Pretty sure I heard this concept on THC and it rang true to me after like 20 years of playing around with this experience. I'm starting to think we have these continuous multiple experiences always ongoing, but our 'waking life' is like a veil that hides the other parts of us from our conscious experience. That's kind of a new idea I'm working with

Posted : September 28, 2021 5:43 AM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

EmGhee22 wrote:

Oh hey I was just reconsidering the thread, I'm actually something of an editor so if you want to send me stuff to proofread on your book I'm willing to do it pro bono. Actually my very first job other than mowing lawns was as a freelance editor at 13. I don't try to be perfect on forum posts so don't judge me too harshly. Actually people are more engaged when the posts aren't perfect IMO, so it's kind of a meta thing. Kinda like how I say I'm doing good when people ask me. I know it's not proper but I'm a Missouri boy, I like talking like a hillbilly, it's a fun way to speak

Posted : September 28, 2021 6:20 AM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Most of you seem fairly eloquent but you've generally failed to ask the relevant questions. Chief among them would be on the details of my contact, I'd expect those to be of some interest. A deboonker would want to poke holes in it, and a questioner would be more curious as to the details. Also I was offered stories in exchange, to a Native American the offering of stories as a form of exchange is fungible currency, you know.

I guess the forum is probably too underpopulated to expect much engagement. I was honestly surprised to get the amount responses I did. Most likely the initial pop of replies led me to overestimate the level of interest. C'est la vie.

Posted : September 29, 2021 8:54 AM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

infoshinobi wrote:
A deboonker would want to poke holes in it, and a questioner would be more curious as to the details.

Well, my sentiment (which I guess is somewhat common among the THC audience) is certainly not a debunker's. But since I pretty well accept the phenomena as valid experiences, and much more common than the mainstream accepts, at this point, I'm not particularly interested in the details of specific experiences unless there is something uniquely interesting about the encounter.

Thinking it through==If someone thinks bigfoot is impossible, then they are likely to either attempt to debunk someone's reported sighting of it, or to be very curious about the details of the sighting. But the person considers bigfoot to be as real as deer and owls or bobcats, then someone saying they saw bigfoot is, in itself, about as interesting as hearing somebody's story about how they saw an owl or bobcat or deer...

Now, if they say they saw bigfoot in a top-hat and tuxedo talking with dracula and then entering a portal which then dissappeared--now we're cooking with gas.

So did your experience have anything unique, something that wasn't just very personally meaningful (or violating)?

Posted : September 29, 2021 2:07 PM
(@galaxygirl2035)
Eminent Member

As someone who has had thousands of weird assed experiences like this since I was a kid (astral travel and beyond, past life experiences, mediumship, government "abductions", etc) , I can definitely identify with you OP as wanting to share your experience. We're human - or at least having a human experience at the moment - and that's what we do in order to relate to one another. So if you feel the need to share your experiences please go right ahead, I will read and try to ask pertinent questions 🙂

My initial questions to you based on what you've written so far:
- Were you afraid when you first saw the grey?
- if you were afraid then but aren't now when you see them, what made you stop being afraid?

Posted : September 29, 2021 2:51 PM
(@galaxygirl2035)
Eminent Member

jh1517 wrote:
Thinking it through==If someone thinks bigfoot is impossible, then they are likely to either attempt to debunk someone's reported sighting of it, or to be very curious about the details of the sighting. But the person considers bigfoot to be as real as deer and owls or bobcats, then someone saying they saw bigfoot is, in itself, about as interesting as hearing somebody's story about how they saw an owl or bobcat or deer...

Now, if they say they saw bigfoot in a top-hat and tuxedo talking with dracula and then entering a portal which then dissappeared--now we're cooking with gas.

This is so true. I agree with this except for stories about kitties and puppies, I always like hearing details about people's encounters with those 🙂

But seriously OP, the question would be what are your favorite encounters or the ones that stand out most in your mind no matter how much time passes? those might be good ones to start with sharing

Posted : September 29, 2021 2:56 PM
Page 1 / 2
Share: