Clear all

Yeehaw!

9 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@gunshy)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Greetings from the Cowboy State! Wyoming isn't exactly a hub of culture and high weirdness, but you can see the stars. I think there's something to this place, just like anywhere else. Also, the impending solar eclipse this year is best viewed from my town. All the hotels are already booked for that time. It's about to get bonkers around here come August...

Got turned on to THC a couple years ago, and it's been a much welcome addition to my data diet.

Thank you, The Carlwood!

Posted : February 2, 2017 6:16 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

That's awesome man, I bet that eclipse is going to be pretty great to see.

Thanks for listening, hope the new forums work out!

Posted : February 3, 2017 1:34 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Welcome, Gunshy! You got a couch I can crash on to see that eclipse?? Lol I bet it will be awesome! Enjoy it.

I think Wyoming is full of strangeness. You have to do some research. I have strange heard tales about Wyoming. Keep an eye on the sky and look to the hills.

Posted : February 6, 2017 4:36 PM
(@gunshy)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Yeah, I was definitely on the fence about chemtrails until I was driving on the outskirts of town one day and noticed a jet that had launched very recently. Recently enough that its jetstream led all the way back to the ground just over some low hills, except it was this brownish gray streak, and I could even see that nasty color up in the sky behind it. The stream was white as it first came out, but once it petered out, it left that funk trail. Never seen that before. I couldn't find where it would have launched from. There was no air field it could have launched from in that area; just rolling hills...Later that day, the clear blue of the sky had turned to that same nasty brownish gray, and there still wasn't a cloud in sight...

I just found out we actually had new hotels built in anticipation of the overflow. Nuts. I actually was considering offering a place to stay, but I'm going to be moving home with the folks for a little while. They do have a rental property though, and if it happens to be vacant by August, I'll see if they would consider renting it to some stargazers for a few days.

If that turns out to be the case, I'll post it in the Explorer's Club.

Posted : February 8, 2017 3:01 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Very cool, I just recorded a 2nd show with astrologer, Austin Coppock, (should be out after the next Pizzagate show.) and the eclipse is probably the most important part of that episode. Apparently this is going to be an indicator of a substantial event based on many astrologer's readings. The eclipse even interacts intensely with Trump's natal chart in a way that might indicate "career change." Will he be impeached? Will he walk away from the job? It's unclear what exactly *it* will be, but Austin describes it as a question mark with a lot of underlining. It will interesting to see if August through mid Sept actually ends up being the big hotspot for the years activities.

Posted : February 9, 2017 7:08 PM
(@somuchfersnow)

Oh yea I heard about that eclipse. I have a client at work who i planning a trip out your way this summer. He works for nasa or MIT or some shiiiit.

Posted : February 13, 2017 2:07 AM
bigskybandit
(@bigskybandit)

Wow, what an experience with that jet Gunshy! I am personally not convinced that anything more than fuel exhaust (contrails) is the cause but that difference in color you mentioned is pretty crazy. Were you able to tell what size a plane it was? I'm open to all theories but chemtrails is one I still don't have enough data for. Any reading suggestions?

Posted : February 13, 2017 3:57 AM
(@gunshy)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

bigskybandit wrote: Wow, what an experience with that jet Gunshy! I am personally not convinced that anything more than fuel exhaust (contrails) is the cause but that difference in color you mentioned is pretty crazy. Were you able to tell what size a plane it was? I'm open to all theories but chemtrails is one I still don't have enough data for. Any reading suggestions?

No, honestly I'm shamefully ill-informed on the subject. I usually just look at topics that my subjective experience lead me to. But that's why it was so strange to me. I've never been a big believer in chem trails. I've figured "Yeah, maybe it's true, but it doesn't seem like they're doing it here, so until I have some first hand experience with it, I won't feel this way or that..."
So it's been something I hardly even think about.

And then that shit happened. I'm still not 100% sold on chem trails, but god damn if it's not the best explanation I can come up with. I've seen jets in the sky here my whole life. That was the very first time in over 20 years that I've seen them leave a trail of anything other than pure white vapor.

What I forgot to mention in my above post is that by the next time I looked at the sky, there were at least three jets, leaving more than one nasty trail. So it's also worth mentioning that in all my years here, I've never seen more than two in the sky at the same time. By the time I noticed the other jets, the sky had turned that color, like the gunk had spread out, but you could still faintly see the lines and streaks of it, delineating the path of the jets. And no, I don't know what size plane it was. All I know is it wasn't a commercial airliner or anything that big. Same kind of jets I've always seen, as far as I know.

Posted : February 13, 2017 5:49 PM
bigskybandit
(@bigskybandit)

Wow man, that's nuts. I'll have to do some more snoopin' around. Thanks for sharing!

Posted : February 14, 2017 2:58 AM
Share: