Clear all

Hello from London, UK

9 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@toxicluciditygmail-com)
Topic starter

Hi,

I have been listening to the THC for about 2 years. I nearly quit doing it after I listened to the flat earth theory episode. In the end I decided to give that theory a go and I cannot undo this 'mind fuck'.

Yesterday I decided to become a member and here I am.

Cheers.

Andres.

Posted : February 5, 2017 1:34 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Welcome, toxiclucidity. Congrats on finally pulling the trigger and joining Plus and thanks for stopping in to introduce yourself.

I think some of the finer points that Flat Earth Theory provide as evidence has the ability to mind fuck us all, to one point or another. There are definitely a few things that have me still looking for a logical answer for.

We have a few threads that touch on the Flat Earth topic. Feel free to review them and bump the thread by joining in with your comments.

Posted : February 6, 2017 4:31 PM
swin3shead
(@swin3shead)

toxicluciditygmail-com wrote: Hi,

I have been listening to the THC for about 2 years. I nearly quit doing it after I listened to the flat earth theory episode. In the end I decided to give that theory a go and I cannot undo this 'mind fuck'.

Yesterday I decided to become a member and here I am.

Cheers.

Andres.

Hello, fellow Londoner! Wonder how many of us there are here?

Posted : February 13, 2017 10:30 AM
(@toxicluciditygmail-com)
Topic starter

swin3shead wrote: Hello, fellow Londoner! Wonder how many of us there are here?

I hope there are more than 2

Posted : February 14, 2017 2:34 PM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

Welcome, friend! It's great to have you. Lots of smart people with good info here.
take care

Posted : February 15, 2017 1:11 AM
(@garyjlloyd)

Hi I'm from kent

Posted : February 28, 2017 12:11 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Welcome! You're not the only one that almost gave up on me then.

I think Eric Dubay makes a pretty compelling case for flat Earth, and it drives me nuts when people say, "Oh I just go to X and can see the curve clearly." or "Just try getting in an airplane idiots." Because the truth is you can't verify it yourself.

My big take away from Eric is not that the Earth is flat. It could be, but I doubt it. All the holes he pokes in NASA though, the cgi images, and the realization that all their threads are pretty thin- is what fascinates me most.

Posted : March 7, 2017 6:00 PM
(@dev31r)

I totally agree Greg. I don't for one second think the earth is flat. But all the points the "flat earthers" bring out are interesting. Something certainly stinks.
Maybe you can't go beyond the atmosphere because maybe, A - we're trapped here like a prison or, B - it really is some sort of hologram and you can't get above a certain point to take a picture of "earth!"
The only thing I know is that someone knows the truth and they certainly aren't going to tell everyone. Knowledge is power!

Posted : April 12, 2017 6:47 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

I agree with you both. It's pretty doubtful that the Earth is flat, but there are a few things that the Flat Earth'ers have pointed out that leaves me in a state of mind on the true nature of our living area open to a better explanation than the one we have been told. I am willing to entertain all possibilities of what the Earth's "shape" and nature truly is.

You may have lost some, Greg, but you didn't lose me! And I am sure you gained more than you lost. The more people realize the cloud of misconceptions, slight of handedness and all out lies that have infiltrated they're reality like we have, the more people will come back around and be more open to entertain the possibilities that the illusion goes much deeper than they once thought. At that point they will then praise you for your courage to entertain all of the possibilities that construct the illusionary veil.

Great job, Andres for being able to step out of your comfort zone of reality to at least hear the argument for such a theory as "Flat Earth." Kudos.

Posted : April 14, 2017 9:39 PM
Share: