Notifications
Clear all

THC for life! Hey from New Zealand AKL

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@foresee)
Topic starter

Hey People, firstly want to thank Greg for the great work he has done here, I once had asperations to host a similar forum no need to now I've found this place!, Amazing podcaster great interviews Greg you really do you research read the books and have thoughtful questions which is what makes me listen to every podcast no matter the content. I've convinced my wife to listen to a few and sing along as best I can to the intro haha.

I've been what I term a truth seeker rathee than a conspiracy theorist due to the loadedness of the term and my journey began with a fascination of ghosts and ufos from watching unsolved mysteries as a child. A few life experiences which I can't explain like wrestling my blackets against an unknown entity, seeing a genie come out of a wall and a having two small lights fly around a friend and I inside shortly after his granfather passed away then a tear drop on his hand.

My distrust in authority came after 9/11, doing my apprentiship in structural engineering in aviation I found what I saw impossible.

My love for UFOs mainly through Bob Lazar who I find incredibly authentic having introduced the world to area 51 and still a practicing physisist today-see his latest interview where he regrets ever talking about it.. and his explanation on how the vehicles distort gravity is perfect. I find gary McKinnons story enlightning aswell. Reading behold a pale horse and Cathy Obrians MK ultra account, researching the federal reserve and Rothschilds and rockerfellers, bush's and clintons and bilderberg group all help to form a better picture of the real world and our controllers that be.

About me I work for Air New Zealand and know alot about aviation in general, I'm applying for a job in Antarctica later this year assisting at Scott Base and went to a presentation by the new zealand Antarctic director today.

Oh also a huge fan of graham hancock amd Randy C.

Bring on THC love listening to the esoteric stuff really fascinating.

Posted : June 12, 2017 8:58 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Thanks for all the complements. NZ seems like a great place.

To actually be in the structural engineering field during 9/11 must have been quiet a trip. That's badass.

PS: I also just found out Gary McKinnon started an S.E.O. company. His rates aren't bad and I've considered hiring one to get a little more exposure for the show. Seems like a perfect option: http://smallseo.co.uk/

Posted : June 13, 2017 10:21 PM
twf
 twf
(@twf)

The Antarctica trip sounds like an amazing opportunity, hope to see a report of it here.

Posted : June 14, 2017 7:15 AM
(@foresee)
Topic starter

TheCarlwood wrote: Thanks for all the complements. NZ seems like a great place.

To actually be in the structural engineering field during 9/11 must have been quiet a trip. That's badass.

PS: I also just found out Gary McKinnon started an S.E.O. company. His rates aren't bad and I've considered hiring one to get a little more exposure for the show. Seems like a perfect option: http://smallseo.co.uk/

Oh wow Gary is still qwite active in the field I see in his blog he is video conferencing in for MUFON, his info on what he saw on the nasa comouter non terrestrial personal and the names of the ships USSS-lemay and hillenkoeter mind my spelling. The fact the governemnt went so hard against him gave alot of credence to his story.

Listening to gordon white today and the idea about centralisation being part of the demi-urg, well not sure how familiar you are with crypto bitcoin ethereum the blockchain the whole idea of creating a decentralized internet but that is becoming a reality, I sold my poor investment in silver and put it into crypto must say best investment I've ever made returned over 10x currently in 10 weeks. Fasinating stuff I listen to ether review podcast to get an idea about the future of blockchain tech and Decentralised APPs.
New Zealand is a pretty great place although I have noticed the amount of foriegners fleeing here so to say is alarming, alot of cash comming in, I know a few years back david Rothschild came here and bought up a farm alot of billionaires from russia amd america buying land here too it's an ideal safe haven..
Sidenote the antartica event I went to mentioned ted talks at scott base(they r on youtube) I believe another astronaut was their which caught my attention.. a work mate who got to spend time with the astronaut told me he had some amazing stories I must ask what they were..

Posted : June 14, 2017 10:38 AM
(@foresee)
Topic starter

Yeah it's pretty popular applications for the two jobs are going as part of air nzs commitment to climate change research.. have been told air is so dry you constantly build up static and get shocks and you wake up with dry mouth constantly.

twf wrote: The Antarctica trip sounds like an amazing opportunity, hope to see a report of it here.

Posted : June 14, 2017 10:42 AM
Share: