Notifications
Clear all

Noob here

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@abandonedalien)
Topic starter

Hello everyone!  I can't believe that I have been following a lot of the topics here for the last 20 years and haven't ever heard of this podcast.  Or YouTube channel. I literally found your channel today before work and I have a YouTube premium account,  so I can download videos and listen to them while I work.  But I am glad that I did because when I went to listen to a video while I got ready for work, I chose your video with Ryan Musgrave Evans on crypto-terrestrials  and other great topics. So I immediately went to your channel and downloaded the one with Ben Joseph Stewart, Ari Asulin, Dr. Stephen Usher, and Troy McLachlans episodes. I listened to all those at work and I have to say man, It takes a lot to reel me in with these topics anymore.  It's obvious that you dig deep in your research, & you know what you're talking about. As soon as I got off work I came here to get the membership just so I could comment. I also wanted to show some support because I know to some degree how tiring it can be doing the research bro. We're drowning in information while starving for wisdom. Personally speaking It's also a very lonely road when nobody in your life is on or even close to the same wavelength as you. I don't mean that as I am better than anyone by any means.  But it sucks not to have someone to talk to this shit about. Because I am passionate about this subject and have been for the past 20 some years.  In 2012 I created a social media account just to share my thoughts on topics like these, because people in my life were tired of hearing it and I was tired of getting wide eyed and excited or passionate about something during conversation while the other person is avoiding eye contact just about to explode to exit the conversation. So I created that account and just posted my thoughts and the first year I had 10,000 followers the second year I hit over 200k. Boy was I proud of that. Anyways I no longer have that following or page. Long story! But I just wanted to say hello and thanks for making this platform available to people like myself. 

P.s damn if it didn't feel good when the Pentagon and all the major media were talking about UFO sightings or UAP sightings my bad lol. I felt a little bit of told ya so on that one. Haha Oh yeah I remember now what got me to click on your video. It was the one with mud floods in the title. I find that whole topic fascinating.  Also you should look into the Paris catacombs. There is some interesting theories out there. 

Posted : January 29, 2022 7:42 AM
Share: