Notifications
Clear all

my journey through objective reality

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@cryptoanarch)
Topic starter

it started on may 25, 2006. i was walking through my kitchen and mid-stride, as though someone had hit the reset button on my mind, everything changed in an instant. i could see in full color again, not that i'd noticed the greyscale trance that i was in up to that point. The colors were so vivid and overwhelmingly beautiful that i could barely stand to look at the bright green grass and the perfectly blue sky for more than a few seconds at a time. a little bunny rabbit was hopping towards a bush. birds were singing songs just for me.

i was stricken suddenly with a fresh sense of morality. the friend that showed up for a bag was disappointed when i told him that i couldn't because "i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong or not."

i realized that nobody had a fucking clue what was going on. myself least of all. and that nobody was gonna help me change that but myself, cause they couldn't, cause they were clearly in the same deep sleep from which i'd only moments ago awoken. i was forced to abandon everything that everyone had ever told me about anything. because it was unreliable at best. i had to figure things out for myself. again. like a helpless infant.

and so i did. i realized that man's law was arbitrary right away. without any rules, i knew that i was doomed. so, i had to establish the "real rules" which i deemed at the time "universal Law". it wasn't until seven years later that i came across the work of mark passio on natural law, and i've never been the same since.

i also worked out the steps to critical thought, later finding the trivium especially useful in honing those skills.

and so, i had to rewire my own mind, according to very organic and natural processes, in order to live a functional life.

before all that, i was a Marine Corps vet, arabic linguist. i've since attributed my satori moment to the right hemisphere of my brain coming back online after experiencing the most intense trauma based mind control experiment ever devised by mankind.

but maybe it was more than that.

now, i'm living on this abundantly rich plane of existence with all of the fine people of the world, lost and confused as they are. i point out what i see. some listen. most vehemently oppose any challenge to their world view, of course. so i sit around doing research on anything and everything, trying to quench this insatiable thirst for true knowledge, and seeking desperately for the right words to break the trance. to save my family. and myself, if possible.

i see the solution the same was that bob marley did, or does. "one and all got to face reality, now."

luckily, for ten years, i've been studying some really, really cool things. ancient systems of knowledge and cosmologies and philosophies. natural law. the trivium. the seven liberating arts. vortex based mathematics, which i believe to be the lost arts of the quadrivium, and am very close to proving once and for all with the help of a growing and thriving community of like minded warriors.

the root of all of our problems is that we have been divorced from nature nearly to the point of no return.

nature has no contradictions. it is perfect, as is everything that exists. our perceived flaws, the mistakes that we make, are all part of the inherent perfection of this closed system that we call our universe.

and i can prove it, not that i have to, because it is self-evident.

nice to meet y'all.

thanks for reading.

alan

Posted : July 26, 2016 5:20 AM
aboveisbelow
(@aboveisbelow)
Trusted Member

Nature is key!

It's awesome you awakened to the deceit suddenly as this often makes the biggest impact. I hope this happens more and more and on a mass scale.

Posted : July 29, 2016 1:59 AM
bo
 bo
(@bocain47807gmail-com)

holy crap that was a good introduction. marine corp vet huh? I should say you were mind controlled to the highest extent. it says wonders about your soul that you were able to overcome that.

I agree totally about the wedge that has been inserted between us and nature. what are some literary works that most helped you to that conclusion?

Posted : August 19, 2016 8:20 PM
bo
 bo
(@bocain47807gmail-com)

well, I'm interested in other sources that have informed you too... but I ask specifically about literary because I just finished ed. abbey's 'the monkey wrench gang' last night and am lookin for a sequel, of sorts.

Posted : August 19, 2016 8:24 PM
Share: