Clear all

Howdy From Shitney, Australia

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@bigtoppeewee)
Topic starter

Sorry it took me so long to 'plus up'.
Great to be here... I'm off to listen to about 50 'second hours'.

Hmmmm..... maybe I'll start with Matt LaCroix... his most recent appearance on THC was the first one I ever heard. I bought his first book right after it.
Now I get to hear part B!!
Take care, Highersiders.

Posted : August 2, 2021 3:29 AM
(@alogan)

Welcome to the forums! Curious to hear how it is over there in Aus where you're at.

Posted : August 5, 2021 1:01 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Greetings and welcome

Posted : August 5, 2021 7:53 AM
(@bigtoppeewee)
Topic starter

A.Lo wrote:
Welcome to the forums! Curious to hear how it is over there in Aus where you're at.

Well, to be honest, I haven't left the house in weeks. My partner does so that's why I am still alive.
People in this country are next level apathetic... so it looks dark out there.
I know there are way more authentic people around than we realize, however, these authentic people are mostly isolated from each other.
Lonely is one word to describe things... but there is also a very real and thick tension in the air.
I think everybody knows, though mostly under the surface, that a darkness is coming.

Posted : August 5, 2021 10:58 PM
(@alogan)

Oh no. Very sorry to hear. Seems we are all in a similar boat and that it will likely get more similar as time goes on, unfortunately. We just had the NYC Key revealed and the buddies of mine who have always said,

"Ya, I see your point, but that would never happen here (in 'Merica)" are coming to me now saying,

"...so why are they doing this? What's the point? I just want to be left alone. This isn't right."

People are waking up and I think that is what we should focus on. I spent my young adulthood being very depressed and with my head in the sand, but thankfully I had curated some light in my heart right before this mess. I had some trips and sober astral events that set me straight, and my new goal is retrieve as much of my consent from this sick system as I can.

They want to crush our Human Spirit, and to give them that trough submissive withdrawal is as good as tipping over your King.

Posted : August 6, 2021 12:23 PM
(@bigtoppeewee)
Topic starter

A.Lo wrote:
Oh no. Very sorry to hear. Seems we are all in a similar boat and that it will likely get more similar as time goes on, unfortunately. We just had the NYC Key revealed and the buddies of mine who have always said,

"Ya, I see your point, but that would never happen here (in 'Merica)" are coming to me now saying,

"...so why are they doing this? What's the point? I just want to be left alone. This isn't right."

People are waking up and I think that is what we should focus on. I spent my young adulthood being very depressed and with my head in the sand, but thankfully I had curated some light in my heart right before this mess. I had some trips and sober astral events that set me straight, and my new goal is retrieve as much of my consent from this sick system as I can.

They want to crush our Human Spirit, and to give them that trough submissive withdrawal is as good as tipping over your King.

I hear you man... This ain't about $$ as they already have it ALL. They first and foremost want to remove the ability for us to nurture our souls.
Removing consent is a positive step... A major one.

Take care my friend... As the darkness begins to encroach from the world, the light from within becomes to strengthen.

Posted : August 6, 2021 7:27 PM
(@weirdopro)

Go bravely on my friend.

Posted : September 14, 2021 2:13 PM
(@shannow)

G'Day, I recogise the city you live in, as I spent three years there while attending Uni...have made my life's effort to spend as little time as I can down there...I'm about 100 miles West of you.

Posted : November 15, 2021 9:56 PM
Share: