5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
kingchufu
(@kingchufu)
Topic starter

How the hell are y’all

Anybody else notice billionaires buying boats?#jerryjones

Anyone else research billionaire bug outs, that’s my jam!

Open to starting Gulf Coast bug out sailing crew.

-KingChufu

Posted : January 13, 2019 4:50 PM
(@hankua)

Huh?

Posted : January 29, 2019 2:09 PM
kingchufu
(@kingchufu)
Topic starter

You know, reading the tea leaves of billionaire’s movements, both economic and physical. They flee, we flee. I assume Jerry Jones would go to South America with his new yacht. So our crew would learn to sail and follow. DHS says to have 6 months water and food right? Well, what do you think stateside looks like post 6 months with no electricity. Worse yet, what if India, Brazil & Japan don’t give a fuck to bail us out, who’s left, the failing EU and/or Canada, Not Possible. Greg Carlwood pointed out Trump might make good on his jobs promise, but Carlwood smartly pointed out, that Trump didn’t say shit about the jobs we’d want ever coming back. I’m just saying, hope for the best but prepare for the worst and when all else fails, follow the money.

Posted : February 27, 2019 9:01 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

The safest bet is to bug inside oneself. Have the skills and knowledge to navigate a chaotic world whatever may come. Just as important is having a discerning mind to determine danger from illusion. Yes, prepare for the worst, and hope for the best. But also eyes open - no fear. Know that whatever may come at least a kernel of who you are will survive, even death.

Posted : February 28, 2019 2:59 AM
kingchufu
(@kingchufu)
Topic starter

Much respect Shaman. Masterfully crafted, per usual.

Neil Strauss’s book “Emergency,” ran prepping down to its core principles. He ends up not wanting to flee in the event of an emergency and instead becomes a damn volunteer paramedic.

Posted : February 28, 2019 5:41 AM
Share: