Notifications
Clear all

Eric Dollard/Homeland Security Warning

10 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@thought-pattern)
Topic starter

hello everyone i am new here an this is my first post. i come to inform you of what is making sense to me today. if you go to the eric dollard episode and fast forward to 17 minutes an listen on you will be informed that the power grid is being set up for a attack. the evil forces are as greg said setting the ground work for a big event.

now after listening to eric warn us of this power grid rigging fast forward to the homeland security warning to the public. they say we need to prepare for a electrical grid attack. they warn us to have 6 months of food water and supplies on hand and to be ready for a 6 month power outage. this cant be coincidental. please know that we have been warned by homeland security that a potential attack is to be prepared for.

aside from that love the show, im from washington state 34 years old. glad to be here hope i didnt scare anyone just want to show the connection i made today.

Posted : January 8, 2019 2:31 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
(@dick-diamonds)

Russian satellites that release emp's?

Posted : January 8, 2019 7:46 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

dick-diamonds wrote: Russian satellites that release emp's?

I think space weather, I discussed this in the forthcoming mind episode which should posted in the next few days.

Posted : January 8, 2019 8:58 PM
(@dick-diamonds)

shamangineer wrote: I think space weather, I discussed this in the forthcoming mind episode which should posted in the next few days.

That's awesome man, I love your interviews. The ether(aether?) Episode is definitely a fav

Posted : January 8, 2019 9:08 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

dick-diamonds wrote: That's awesome man, I love your interviews. The ether(aether?) Episode is definitely a fav

I tend to use Dale Ponds distinction between ether and aether where the ether is primarily describing an energetic medium and aether is describing information medium.

Posted : January 8, 2019 9:56 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Well after watching this video he kind of verges on making the distinction I do, but ends up calling it all energy, although undifferentiated aether and differentiated ether energy. I would say that at the undifferentiated state there is no polarity and therefore aether doesn't do work directly which makes it difficult to categorize as another energy for me although perhaps it is the energy of the more subtle realms in which case that classification makes sense. But given our perspective, I think my definition would be more intuitive. Part of the difficulty with discussing this stuff is that all the researchers have their own perspective and often generate their own nomenclature for the same phenomena with embedded assumptions which can make it difficult to synthesize into coherent explanations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Ae5fXy4Zk

Posted : January 9, 2019 1:33 AM
(@dick-diamonds)

Thanks so much. I'm going to give it a watch. I really appreciate it

Posted : January 9, 2019 1:47 AM
(@dick-diamonds)

That's pretty incredible. It's basically atomic reduction into source material, like a wierd kind of alchemy. That's a great explanation though, I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to your next interview

Posted : January 9, 2019 3:21 AM
(@thought-pattern)
Topic starter

wow, the Shamangineer responded... this is unreal. my favorite of the element shows you did was the one on water. For some reason it really changed the way i feel and imagine water today. Thanks for contributing to my mental space. =-)

Posted : January 10, 2019 9:57 AM
Share: