Clear all

Hello from over the pond

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@dannix)
Topic starter

Hi all, Danny from the UK.
I've been listening for a year or so and decided you deserve my cash to continue this fantastic podcast.

9/11, aspertame and geoengineering is what I woke up to these lying authorities over a decade ago, I've spent alot of time debating/arguing with others face to face to get them to realise. I'm not interested in what they "think" of me but although some convert and find their own holes to go down most can't face it.

I have an Elec Engineering and IT background, many a night shift spent researching the web.

Now I've some plus shows to chatch up on!

Posted : February 28, 2019 8:23 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Welcome!

Posted : February 28, 2019 11:55 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

A serenade to bring you into the fold, muhahahahaha!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LAhKkPUo_A

Posted : March 1, 2019 3:53 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

dannix wrote: I have an Elec Engineering and IT background

Hi Danny,

welcome! I find it really interesting that most 'awake' people are highly intelligent and have engineering, medical or science backgrounds.

I look forward to your input on the forums! It's much more rewarding playing with ideas here than trying to convert the sheeple. : )

Posted : March 4, 2019 3:56 AM
(@dannix)
Topic starter

rani wrote: Hi Danny,

welcome! I find it really interesting that most 'awake' people are highly intelligent and have engineering, medical or science backgrounds.

I look forward to your input on the forums! It's much more rewarding playing with ideas here than trying to convert the sheeple. : )

I've noticed this too! Some say it's a conspiracy theorists desire to appear/be intelligent therfore we have a mentality of "authorities can't fool me, I know whats going on". For me, it's just always been in my nature to ask "why".

I've not been on forums since the early 2000s, I'm glad I've found somewhere with some fine like minded people 🙂

Posted : March 4, 2019 11:53 AM
Share: