4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
wakingcanvas
(@wakingcanvas)
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWS5BF9N2HQ

Hey everyone,

Dropping a thread in the introduction to welcome everyone with a nice timelapse video of the THC logo I recently illustrated. To share it with the community present on THC+ shall make it worthwhile for many of you to witness the magick that allowed it to manifest as so.

For those who are unfamiliar with my work, I am an occultic illustrator. I recently released two Tarot deck's which you can find out more from my creative outlet, Waking Canvas. After birthing the Tarot into new light, my next goal is to create an overhauled Constellation & Resonance map in tune to both Nature, while also weaving in Astrology. Feel free to follow my journey through Youtube, Patreon, or support such creations through the shop (all found in previous link)

[GALLERY=media, 535]TheHighersideChats_Logo_Light_Sigil by wakingcanvas posted Mar 4, 2019 at 5:04 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 534]TheHighersideChats_Logo_Light_Emblem by wakingcanvas posted Mar 4, 2019 at 5:04 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 536]TheHighersideChats_Logo_Light_Text by wakingcanvas posted Mar 4, 2019 at 5:04 PM[/GALLERY]

Here is a better look at the THC Logos & look forward to the opportunity that blossoms here after. Hope to one day connect with Greg and either host him on my own podcast or be invited onto his. Happy to take time and connect with anyone participating in this welcome thread.

Remember to Stay True,

Eric

Posted : March 4, 2019 5:07 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Those logos are dope! Thanks for sharing it here.
And welcome 🙂

Posted : March 4, 2019 5:13 PM
(@cheriethc)

Love your work!!

Posted : March 5, 2019 5:35 AM
wakingcanvas
(@wakingcanvas)
Topic starter

Thanks EP & THWolf for the appreciation & welcome

Posted : March 6, 2019 12:36 AM
Share: