Clear all

Greetings and thanks!

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@glasscacti)
Topic starter

Hi everyone!

I've been a listener for three years and finally made the commitment to THC+! I I have been conspiracy-minded my whole life (in my mid-30s now). My grandma was actually the one who made me aware of dirty wars, the rich getting richer while the poor get poorer, and the Franklin cover-up. Of course, that led me down the rabbit hole.

I have to give thanks to Greg and Gordon White, however, for their willingness to talk about magic without the woo woo. I spent the last couple years learning about sigils and positive thinking and, this past winter, all the right doors opened. I'm no longer afraid and insecure. I landed my dream job with my husband (I'm female) and live rent-free on a huge property with a stable income, making good money doing all the things I love to do.

Maybe it was coincidence, maybe it was timing, but I'm happy to give back some of the good I've received and look forward to being a part of the group here.

Cheers!

Posted : May 10, 2017 5:39 PM
(@betyveggiespaghetti)

Congratulations! That's awesome and I'm glad that everything is working out for you! I'm still not sure about magic. I've only been a member for about a month and I started listening to older episodes, and this is the first time I've heard about magic not being "woo woo." What actually made me interested in it more seriously was the Bengston episode. He has all the data to prove that he's actually healing mice, and stories about people he trained and himself curing people with cancer. I'm really interested in learning his method. So far I love being a THC+ member. The forums I've noticed are a bit quiet though.. Maybe as more people join, there will be more action. 🙂

Posted : May 11, 2017 12:58 AM
(@glasscacti)
Topic starter

Thank you for the welcome!
It probably helps that I have studied astrology and tarot for a long time. Most of my interests are in nature, as it's part of my job - I recommend the book The Secret Life of Plants. Lots of juicy conspiracy there too, from back when the government was attempting to weaponize plants, using the sun's direction to manipulate them into firing weapons.

Posted : May 11, 2017 1:23 PM
(@betyveggiespaghetti)

I tried getting into astrology but I always end up feeling overwhelmed. There is so much to take in and I never know where to start. Weaponizing plants? That sounds interesting! Thanks for the book suggestion!

Posted : May 12, 2017 4:08 AM
Share: