Notifications
Clear all

Bonjour from France!

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@derek)
Topic starter

been loving these chats and the eclectic variety of subjects and speakers- great job!
Seems to be similar to Project Camelot, altho not the same of course, but it invites all the listeners to discover many more researchers and ideas which is encouraging..

I'm originally from California- even lived in San Diego, so it's cool to listen to a broadcast from there.. CA hasn't been the same in years with the programed droughts, geoengineering, weather warfare with the fires, smart meters, mandatory vaccines, the list goes on.. i hope Deborah Tavarez is on the list of potential THC guests- she's gotta lotta insight on those issues.. France is becoming quite the same with the mandatory vaccine law in effect since the rothschild rape victim became president.. plus there's been hard core geoengineering here as well, false flags, immigrant influx, EU draconian protocols, and yes- water is fluoridated here and GMO's are slowly getting in the food supply as well..

It's been great to see and slightly be a part of the yellow vest movement- they need to apply more of the aforementioned issues in their protests and manifestos (which do include some great ideas).. the media has done a good job of the continued conspiracy theory scapegoating with some of the protestors' demands, similar to how thwart geoengineering truth.. Sacre Bleu!

My biggest contributions to "the truth community" can be found on my youtube channel, where i mix conscious truth-infused music for the movement..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoL42pwMKls

Posted : January 4, 2019 1:06 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Salut,
Good to see some fellow French members on this forum.
Take it easy man.

Posted : January 5, 2019 7:36 PM
(@derek)
Topic starter

cheers man, but I'm actually from California, c'est pas grave- on est là en tout cas

Posted : January 9, 2019 5:00 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

You wouldn't happen to be anywhere near Rennes-le-Chateu would you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQTfXcqW028

Posted : January 10, 2019 3:04 AM
(@derek)
Topic starter

shamangineer wrote: You wouldn't happen to be anywhere near Rennes-le-Chateu would you?

ah cool, i think i've seen this before or something of the sort, so this place has been on my to-visit list for sure.. i'm in the south near Marseille actually..

Have we communicated before on the full circle project in years past??

Posted : January 10, 2019 7:55 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Can't say I have heard of the full circle project. Just thought I would point that out as a place of interest.

Posted : January 11, 2019 6:42 AM
(@derek)
Topic starter

Ah, yea the person was shamanic engineering.. close but no cigar, haha.

Enjoyed listening to your talk here about water, thanks man!

Posted : January 13, 2019 11:10 AM
Share: