Notifications
Clear all

A VISIONARY ARTIST/WRITER WHO CHANNELS THE PARANORMAL THROUGH HIS CREATIVITY

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@i-ron)
Topic starter

I'm a huge fan of Higherside Chats and I'm ready to join. I'm a visionary artist/writer, the creator of meta-sci-fi books( which metaphorically explore the nature of reality, and our evolutionary potential). This diverse show, with its many guests, and well-grounded host, Greg, has been very inspirational. I've had a lifelong fascination with sci-fi, horror, and fantasy, so I'm especially fascinated by the paranormal/spiritual/esoteric. But I'm not comfortable with spiritual practices, nor do I trust most systems (whether educational, scientific) in terms of their constraining doctrines, numerous symbols/terminologies and confusing protocols. They're mostly humankind's synthetic interpretations or projections of multi-layered forces that are too dynamic to be accurately identified with our present,underdeveloped senses and tools.Though we believe that most systems are tyrannical, I think that systems really don't want to exist, yet we 'supply' them with our energies. Everything is part of a continuum, or more organic singularity that's indirectly driving all actions and ideas( schools of thought, social trends). Paradoxically, this organic singularity wants us to use present structures to outgrow them - using our building blocks as 'merging' blocks for the ultimate free energy system and artistic medium: the 'O.I. system or organic intelligence. I metaphorically explore this organic 'system-consciousness' and 'infinite art medium' with my 'Intellectual Imagination' books. Perhaps this system-to-be is a fusion of god, heaven, and all probabilities/ideas( our consciousness). Perhaps, we've never left the primordial void, that state of nothingness, and our most compassionate, healthiest ideas and hopes are blueprints for the very reality we think that we're living. I've created my own symbols, meditations, parables, gods/goddesses, superheroes, monsters, mapped my own intersecting heavens, and designed the blueprints for ethereal technologies. Basically, I've used my imagination in an educational placebo kind of way, grasping the complex ideas of various sciences and philosophies, while experiencing the 'esoteric vibes' ( Kundalini-like or chi-like sensations) described in spiritual systems. I'm a struggling visionary, who's hoping to connect with people with inter-related interests in art, fantasy, religion, philosophy, physics, comics, anime, and paranormal/conspiracy research. I believe that a new medium of educational singularity is emerging, and I think I can help pioneer it. Perhaps I can find an audience in this open-minded community. My books are available for free online viewing at: https://intellectualimaginationblog.wordpress.com/

Posted : April 5, 2016 12:44 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Great stuff man, welcome to the Plus Ride! I'm not comfortable with spiritual practice or systems either, magick though...

Posted : April 6, 2016 1:08 AM
Share: