Clear all

Hello from UK

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@squid12)
Topic starter

Hi there,

Been a member for a couple of weeks now and am really enjoying the archive. I'm a member of Meria Hellers site, Freeman TV and Gnostic Media, this is a welcome addition to my listening rotation.

Greg your enthusiastic questioning rocks, I'm gaining so much insight into who your guests are and what they know. Particularly liked your interviews with Kerry Cassidy and Tracy Twyman who I've followed for at least 6 years, love them both, totally fearless.

Gordon White is new to me but loving his interviews as well, his idea of asking for ancestral wisdom makes a lot of sense, a while back I inherited a load of old family photographs along with druidic/freemasonic stuff owned by my grandfather/great grandfather, I've never been interested in joining freemasonery (don't want to subjugate myself to an organisation of any kind) but maybe an altar is more suitable for help and divination requests.

Wishing you well on your path and thanks for sharing some truly wonderful interviews.

Posted : April 6, 2016 6:25 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Meria Heller is someone I haven't even heard of, always love getting a new resource though.

Thanks so much for joining up, I'm in good company for sure!

Posted : May 1, 2016 9:30 PM
Share: