Notifications
Clear all

The Higherside Chats for the win! Recent fan, long time seeker of truth. Read!

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
aboveisbelow
(@aboveisbelow)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

First I have to say thanks Greg for doing what you do. The Higherside Chats is a great service. Keep up the awesome interviews and stay open to it all like you always have been!

Anyone that reads this: We are all here for a reason.

We are all looking into the "rabbit hole" and this can be a dangerous endeavor.

We need to be well equipped for this journey as it will ultimately shock the system both within and without.

As we seek truth please remember this: Stay in touch with "nature."

We are undoubtedely connected to something so amazing that words can not describe it. Unfortunately it is easy to lose this connection or have it severed. All by design.

When things get dark, and the "rabbit hole" seems to be too deep, there is always a fall back point for true sanity and a safe place to contemplate and think critically: "nature."

I quote the word nature because it is just a word. No one can ever tell you what it is or explain it accurately but it can be experienced.

Words are not "real" now but we are.

This post is ultimately a call to minds. As long as we think for our "self" we start to have a hand in this ultimate game. Get ready to throw your cards on the table!

Posted : March 30, 2016 7:23 AM
(@stormesweet)

@Above is below ~ Your message about seeking out "nature" when things get too heavy really resonates with me. It's a good way to achieve perspective and balance.

Posted : April 1, 2016 12:29 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Thanks, I think you're right. Mental strength and a connection to nature are super important.

I try to not get too heavy with it. Yes, I'm super interested and I want to get the truth, and deception should be exposed....but I'd say you have to keep from getting so obsessed that you're actually distracting yourself from living out your True Will. (or whatever)

Posted : April 6, 2016 1:13 AM
aboveisbelow
(@aboveisbelow)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Well said Greg. The thirst for truth and an interest in the unexplained is key for our future. Every day the number of us that seek truth grows. We know innately that something isn't quite right with the way things are.

The connection we have with nature is extremeley important now more than ever.

Words are strange but I would say anyone that reads this: "fall in "Love" with "Nature"."

We are nature, we are the "real", and so much time and effort has been spent disconnecting us from it... A mainly successful attempt in controlling our perceptions.

It can be really disturbing once you "see". Easy to get passionate for a fight against this system.

War is not the way, as most of us already know, but instead being true with What Is results in the Ultimate Victory.

I have no doubt we are all on a verge.

To anyone reading this please stay calm, kind, and connected with nature. Have no fear, we got this!

Posted : April 14, 2016 6:23 AM
Share: