Clear all

Words are Spells

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Stop calling the "elites", elites. What are they "chosen" for, and who is choosing?

And every time I read someone stating "They" are doing this/that to us, I cringe. I know who us is (or *am*), but who are THEY? Rather than focus on answering this important question, a lot of the conspiracy crowd would rather look into our perceived victimhood instead. This gives away a lot of power.

Whomever "they" are, a lot of their fears are displayed in their methods of oppression - and a lot of what we are seeing is the erosion of personal privacy and anonymity. This is *exactly* what they are afraid of themselves.

What was the legend, about the mischievous imp never wanting to be named?

Posted : March 31, 2021 3:42 PM
(@galaxygirl2035)
Eminent Member

I so agree with you on this. People give away so much of their personal power in focusing on what the "elites" may or may not be doing to them but then on the other hand these are usually the same people who want stuff to be spoon fed to them. This is doubly true for spiritual development, it's called self-development and self-knowledge for a reason.

Posted : April 1, 2021 3:34 AM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

So true, "the elites" is a real misnomer for a bunch of scumbags. I’ve been referring to them as "the controllers" but "the control freaks" is a better label. It certainly leads me to feelings of resistance.

These past few days I’ve been looking at Learned Helplessness, the state of hopelessness and resignation. It’s also known as freeze - instinct’s companion to flight and fight. Reference Seligman experiments and its resulting field of Positive Psychology.

I think we, the ones calling out the bullshit, (the bullshitees if you will) are most vulnerable to the freeze state as we continue fail in our attempts; attempts to inform others, to rescue our own from nursing homes, to refuse the mask without altering normal activities. We’re losing sight of those things over which we still do have some level of control.

The sheeple are grasping at straws of false hope believing they still have some control over their lives. The rest of us are saying something must be done and then we do nothing.

Learned helplessness is one and I’m thinking probably the primary reason people give up their power.

Posted : April 1, 2021 8:39 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Totally agree OP, its been a slow realisation for me personally

We should all recognize that we all have purpose

Posted : April 3, 2021 10:48 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyDDyT1lDhA
A bit of a tangent but, the Asch conformity experiment. A classic that plays out everyday

Posted : April 3, 2021 11:17 AM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

enjoypolo wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyDDyT1lDhA
A bit of a tangent but, the Asch conformity experiment. A classic that plays out everyday

I think of this while I'm reading about the new "polls" that state nearly half of all Americans want vaxx passports.

Posted : April 5, 2021 3:13 PM
Share: