Numerology vs Frequency/Vibration

11 Posts
5 Users
14 Likes
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Can we talk about this?
The only knowledge I have of gematria and numerology has come from THC shows and I get that numbers are significant and that certain words/phrases add up to the same number but I'm not quite clear on how that manifests a change in a person or in society.

A Japanese man did some experiments with water showing how the crystallization of water is affected by words, music and even photos. Things that were nice, or harmonic, made nice crystals. Things that were mean/not nice formed weird shapes, not pleasing to the eye. As human beings we are 70% water.

Is the phenomena of numerology related to this discovery or is it a different thing entirely??? What do you reckon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYRPy2G4TKs

Posted : April 9, 2021 9:13 AM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

Are you talking about Masuro (?) Emotu's "The Secret Life of Water"?
I think the experiments he conducted had more to do with setting intention, attaching words to containers of water that were meant to trigger emotional responses that would "stick" to the water and, over time, alter its composition.

I don't think Emotu touched upon any "math" that could explain the phenomena, but it would be interesting if there was.

Posted : April 19, 2021 6:00 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@orchid20 i got an email notification that you replied but can't see your reply on the forum!!!

Did you remove it or is there some kind of gremlin lol

Posted : April 19, 2021 7:43 AM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

Haha, no worries - I did delete that one. I realized I was just reiterating what was in the video you posted and figured my comment was redundant. Very interesting topic, just have nothing new to say about it 😉

Posted : April 19, 2021 4:07 PM
(@alogan)

I really like Mel's breakdown here. Look for history of numerology - pt 1 to get started. I'm not one for all the frou frou angel number stuff, so his brass tacks approach works best for me.

Numbers breakdown to physical frequencies. Basic units of rates of change that occur in massive sequences of life processing. Learn the traits of the basics units (1-9) and the patterns start to unfold. Very interesting path opened up when I started studying numbers & acknowledging them. I'm still new to the numerology world, but its very fascinating to me. I'd love to chat more about it here as I read. I will say that 555 had been following me a lot this last month. Haven't seen him for a while though. Means change.

The japanese man was Masaru Emoto, and yes. His work is VERY relevant to my understanding of the world. His thesis was essentially that water is a living/conscious matrix which can be emotionally/energetically imprinted on by the intention of outside influence. Then expand that out to every living thing being made out of mostly water and what that implies about the origin/source/container of our consciousness. And in relation to many ancient origin stories taking place upon the primordial waters...and a more recent parting of the waters above and waters below...and how when we get lost in our thoughts or internal consciousness we say "that's deep"...lol

Dang, I got into some weeds there. Anyway, since reading that book I've been trying to put the best quality & most naturally charged water into my bod. And lots of it! There are just too many benefits. Physical and perhaps even spiritual.

*raises to boil some spring water & slice a lemon*

Posted : July 19, 2021 1:10 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I was at a party recently, and the music was matching the natural frequency of the table my water was resting on. Wish I videoed the beautiful geometric patterns that the water was making. I think I suddenly became self conscious of people watching me staring at this almost empty bottle of water in the middle of a rave and I didn't want to draw attention to myself. But the water was dancing and the shapes were not random at all

Not sure i can generate enough bass to recreate it at home but as said above, just imagine what is happening on the inside of our bodies - the order and the beauty. Even my plants when i play them Bob Marley for extended periods of time I know they love it.

Posted : February 21, 2022 8:53 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

@smaaaddy

ooo I wish I saw that! If I were ravin’ with you we coulda tripped out on it together! 

Posted : February 22, 2022 12:47 AM
Smaaaddy and Smaaaddy reacted
ziathen
(@ziathen)
Trusted Member

If you want to learn from the ground up about the significance of numbers and how they relate to reality I highly recommend the book Quadrivium.  It covers number, geometry (numbers in space), music (numbers in time) and cosmology (numbers in space and time). Lots of wonderful blips, tidbits, and introductions into everything you might want to know.

Posted : February 22, 2022 3:57 AM
Socalfungal, Smaaaddy, Socalfungal and 1 people reacted
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @socalfungal

@smaaaddy

ooo I wish I saw that! If I were ravin’ with you we coulda tripped out on it together! 

Yh that would have been good! I had no one to share this amazing thing with. I'm gna go out again this weekend and if I can observe it again I will definitely record it!!!

Posted : February 22, 2022 3:31 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

https://youtu.be/THUMdTohWkI

@socalfungal 

This guy explains it

Posted : February 22, 2022 9:49 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

@smaaaddy

enjoy you night(s) out this weekend!! I am super duper envious, I miss dancing with other people so much. Def share your vid if you take some! I wanna see the water but also want to hear a rave💕

great vid. I’ve often felt like the air is vibrating with loud music, now I understand why🧐

Posted : February 23, 2022 12:37 AM
Smaaaddy and Smaaaddy reacted
Share: