What is the most cr...

Notifications
Clear all

What is the most craziest/ far out there thing that you have found to be true?

9 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@sheliarn)
Topic starter

I would love to know what are some of the craziest/wildest things you have learned that are actually true?

For example- I used to listen to Clyde Lewis a couple of years ago- I remember him saying in passing one day that he believed there are "real" vampires/shapeshifters.. or something of such.. .. 😉

I know you had a guest previously that was researching in the Vatican library stating that she now knows there are things in reality she didnt know before... but I dont think she ever said specifically what they were. (and I cant remember her name)

Posted : October 21, 2020 8:24 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I saw shadow beings in my room a few times
shook me up - i did not like it - it was pushing my perceived reality beyond what I was told to believe

Posted : October 21, 2020 11:25 PM
(@idefix)
Trusted Member

sleep paralysis demon's was scarcy at the moment, now i miss them. Haven't seen or had paralys for years, quessing i have somekind of stockholm syndrom from the experience.

Saw this documentary on netflix sometime later, and was wtf that is what i'm seeing. how can people see the samething as me?
when i didn't even know its a thing, and never heard about before this started. made me question reality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoPsjWqvwT4

Posted : October 22, 2020 1:40 PM
(@embow)

I’ve heard other podcasts talk about energy vampires before and if you’ve watched the show What We Do In the Shadows they depict them pretty well like what I’d imagine them to be like

Posted : October 31, 2020 2:20 PM
magickstarlady
(@magickstarlady)

I saw a ghost when driving at night down a back road in central Maryland. My mother, our friend, and her daughter were all present, and we ALL saw it!

It (he) had a definite, translucent body, was surrounded with a sort of mist (ectoplasm?), and looked to be wearing a Civil War era Union uniform with a cap. We were all stunned and each confirmed to the other what we saw.

I've been open to such things for most of my life, but never physically saw anything like that until then. What might surprise some skeptics is that it also caused me to become more critical of supposed 'ghost' videos and sightings. There's no experience like seeing it for yourself...

Posted : November 2, 2020 3:05 PM
(@delgatogrande)

embow wrote: I’ve heard other podcasts talk about energy vampires before and if you’ve watched the show What We Do In the Shadows they depict them pretty well like what I’d imagine them to be like

Colin is hilarious

Posted : February 12, 2021 4:11 AM
(@khurzon)

I've seen them, shadow people, a few times, but then I've seen Ghosts...quite a few times, grey aliens...these mucus colored worm things that slither in and out of "Man Suits" (Don't even want to know how they make those things...)
Flying balls of light...flying white balls in the daytime that were not lit up, tic tac ships...triangle ship over my house once...men in black, (one was the thing in the "Man Suit"), air force people in my house... yaa...missing time. They do that with the neurolyzer.

I know, I know...it's in the movies, but it's a real thing! Held one in my hand...
The weirdest and scariest thing is they have time machines the size of a wrist watch!
Met myself from 17 years in the future...shook hands!

Posted : February 16, 2021 11:16 AM
(@ahctives)
Eminent Member

I believe you’re referring to Dr. Diana Pasulka(if I spelled it right)

Posted : March 2, 2021 2:01 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

I guess I’ve always sorta believed in ufos.

Now I know there are objects flying around that are not identifiable.

Ive seen hovering red orbs, white lights making 90 degree turns in the night sky. I recently saw a crazy bright light zooming across the sky over my house. Funny thing is that I had just walked outside and called out a greeting to the stars and the moon (we had been under cloud cover for a while and I was excited to see them) and then that light came zipping by!! I interpreted it as a greeting in answer to my greeting. Cute!!
I’m attaching a pic of a daytime white orb that I saw flying across Cusco, Peru. I wish I took video but I sat there with my mouth open and didn’t pull out my phone til the last moment. Lol

Posted : March 6, 2021 2:28 AM
Share: