Notifications
Clear all

connecting the dots on reality

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@bigcathdaddy)
Topic starter

Greetings all. I have become a big fan of the show and I am really enjoying all of the guests.Having been a CTist most of my life, I like that these guests are not all talking about the usual CT stuff, but getting down into more supressed knowledge, alternative science theories, etc.

What i wanted to put here for Greg to put out on the new joint session was a theory i have put together. At least a couple of the guests have said how mainstream science is so specialized that these"scientists" cannot put the dots together and listening to so many of the guests ideas, I feel compelled to share what I have brought together from all of their work.

What if our reality IS fluid and not real? What if as Buddists believe, that we have to keep being reincarnated to get it right before reaching Nirvana? What if as Catholisim believes that you have to spend time in purgurtory to cleanse the soul? What if it actually a mingling of the 2? What if we are IN purgurtory now? Many believe the world is one effed up place, so what if it is that way because we are all trying to cleanse our souls/essense to reach, whereever, and these souls keep committing the same sins/attrosities/failings of character to such a degree that we CANNOT make THIS world a better place. Maybe we cannot make it a better place because we are not supposed to- it would go against the matrix. Who knows?

I have more details in my head, but I am having trouble getting it written down here in a coherent way. Perhaps if I hear some opinion on it, I can dig deeper and try to discern more detail.

Posted : October 24, 2020 1:16 AM
Share: