Situation in USA

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@idefix)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

what is going on from you'r prospectiv?

looking on from the outside semse like they are trying to implement so much stuff on the same time.

1. mandetory vaccin
  2. mail in balots for easyer ways to cheat in the future?
  3. maxwell? going to out trump in critical weeks before election?
  4. mask mandetory, not yet here in Finland, been some talk about them this week, even tho THL ( our CDC ) says they don't work. We should just use them to remeber to fear covid! there own words
  5. Hydroxychloroquine ban
  6. trump delaying election? what happen if that happens you'r opinion?
  7. Social media bans people everyday, for nothing really

probebly forgott alot here, a start aleast to think about

Also about the :
    The Union of the Unwanted
    You going to set your free version of the show on the tommyg website? going to join them when they are live again or no?

Posted : July 30, 2020 5:01 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

1. Yes. A lot of people think these vaccines will contain identifying nanotags. I would agree and it would go tandem with the 5G rollout for IoT location (at least) tracking legibility for the emerging human capitol data trading schemes. Billionaires need more stuff to gamble over. It will fill the loopholes left from those who do not carry smartphones, credit cards (chipped) or enhanced ID's (chipped - and rollout for this year was pushed back). So as the lovely Melinda Gates has said, it will primarily be directed to third world countries, initially.

2. I honestly don't know. Whatever happens, there will be accusations of cheating.

3. She may be a sort of blackmail sword of Damocles hanging over the heads of vulnerable politicians who may need to dish out yet more draconic mandates. Newsome?

4. A lot of people are waking up to that, but just enough won't. Mask mandated areas can also show who the scofflaws are that ping facial recognition cameras. Lastly mask rules are going to squeeze the rest of the life out of brick and mortar leisure (who wants to go on a masked dinner date?)

5. BMGF is heavily invested in non-HCQ malaria medication in Africa. HCQ is cheap, readily available and is a successful malaria treatment. It would financially behoove BMGF to have HCQ banned.

6. The longer the election is delayed, the more time we have to prepare for whatever riots may ensue. Personally I think the worst ones will happen if Trump loses (unless you're in Portland).

6. Strangely, a lot of my favorite (fringe) blogs are still up, but just like with masks and elections - they only need to influence the majority, not everyone. So YT and FB are enough to "curate" for that purpose.

Edit: Sorry I'm so pessimistic. I'm not wanting to predict these things, just hope people watch out for them.

Posted : August 20, 2020 5:21 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

Yikes, I'm listening to the Q & A show and only now do I realize I completely missed the point of this thread. I deleted my "answers". SMH...lol

Posted : August 31, 2020 8:17 PM
Share: