Notifications
Clear all

Guest Request - Quantum of Conscience

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@big365)
Topic starter

I've enjoyed the joint sessions, so hope you keep them going Greg.

My guest request would be Matt / Quantum of Conscience. He's got an entertaining Youtube channel poking fun at our weird reality. I've not seen him do interviews previously, but he's finalising a book, so it might be something he's interested in doing. It would be great to hear a meeting of your minds, and I think it would be a fun one for your audience!

Here's a recent video of his, to give a good example of his work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYFuJ-A12cc

His website/contact: http://www.quantumofconscience.com/

Posted : October 1, 2020 8:18 PM
(@idefix)
Trusted Member

looks interesting i can get behind that dude coming on 🙂

He did not have my lite farm or what to call it. The problem when i wanna drag some people with me to say no to almost everything and fuck the system, i have to rewatch everything over and over again because everytime i have the same discussion i mess up at one place and everything i said before that is invalid becuse of that.

So then i go back and look at where i fuckt up to forgett a small detail on something else.

Should just stop and say fuck it, then again i have 2 children with 2 diffrent partners, so i need to get people to wake the fuck up so i can have my family with me when i say fuck the system. or atleast that is what i telling my self. not to just say fuck it

Posted : October 4, 2020 2:00 PM
jarrett
(@jarrett)

Hey! I just heard Dr. Eric Wargo on TFH and he was great but a little inside-the-box, I thought. Anyone know or have like a reading/listening/watching list on who the fringiest quantum consciousness researchers are? Specifically related to my mind's involvement in the creation/perpetuation of global occult mass rituals like the NYC/DC/PA event or the vid. Kind of like how Neil Kramer refers to collective imagingineering. Meaning how unknowingly complicit am I in creating this world I don't really like? Is my consciousness hijacked, manipulated, and used on level I don't understand and am not even aware of? I think Alex Tsarkiris touched on this with early Roman Christianity last episode. There's a great book called Extraordinary Popular Delusions, & the Madness of Crowds but it is not esoteric-minded at all.

Kind of a weird question, but I am very much interested in this topic. Thanks for your help.

Posted : May 4, 2021 3:05 PM
Share: