Clear all

Earth changes, giants, and Randall Carlson

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@robin)
Topic starter

Hey Greg,

I've been having this thought for a while now and because Randall Carlson kinda went there in his last show I figured I'd add my 2 cents.

One of the biggest anomalies about the fossil record is the size of life in the past, not just giant humans and dinosaurs, but giant insects. Bugs can't get that size today, they get crushed under their own weight. Something the size of a dinosaur can't get blood up to its head. So these are things that couldn't exist today even if they wanted to. Assuming the remains haven't been faked, there then HAS to have been something different about our world in the past.

Randall Carlson got into this a bit when he pointed out that in the last ice age, sea level was lower and humans had to live lower down on what is today the ocean floor. I think that's true, but he didn't get into what it implies. What occurs to me is that with lower humidity in the atmosphere, and the lowering of sea level, the atmospheric pressure would be much lower up here where we all are today. What I think, and maybe someone more educated will tell me I'm wrong, is that lower atmospheric pressure would allow lifeforms to grow larger.

The split between this "world of giants" at higher altitudes and the "world of men" lower down would also put into context stories like those of the gods living above us on Mt. Olympus. Those legends could have been passed down from people living down inside the Mediterranean basin, looking up at what are now the Greek Islands.

Another upshot of this theory is that if things get cold again, we will have to head back down in order to survive, in a sort of reverse-flood myth, as the waters recede. It would also mean that elites today are aware of this and are planning to somehow keep a foothold on the high ground, to try and formally be the gods of the next ice age. Food for more speculation.

That's all I've got for now, thanks for the recent cryptid episode, and keep doing what you do! I love being a plus member and I'm going to carry on listening.

Posted : July 28, 2021 4:05 PM
Share: