Clear all

Association of Old Crows

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@samtran72)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Conspiracy realists. The Association of Old Crows is holding its European 'Electronic Arms Symposium' in my city next month.
Any information I can find about them is published either by them or by critics of this event describing delegates of questionable motives - repressive regimes and what have you. Nothing on who they are or whose interests they represent beyond the usual blah.
Does anyone know anything about them?
Thanks.

Posted : September 15, 2021 7:47 PM
(@alogan)

Dunno, but their sponsored by Lockheed Martin & Raytheon at the bottom of their website. So pretty much says all I need to hear.

They recently renamed their magazine the Journal of Electromagnetic Dominance. That's not TOO threatening, right?

Lot of origin info here.

A couple rather interesting screenshots of stuff that caught my eye: Founder's logo was emulating that of Wright Patterson's Aircraft Radiation Laboratory... DoD encouragement & collaboration... IRS establishing the tax exempt AOC Educational Foundation to fund collegiate training for EM positions.

All n all, sounds like a WW2 good ol boys club that hit its hay day in the 80s and has since been turned over to the DoD public private partnerships for training & recruitment. Probably having a bit of a comeback with the introduction of blockchain and dApps. Hence the "EM Dominance" stuff. Training people for whatever revolution will follow the possibly impending cyber pandemic they want to create so badly.

Posted : September 19, 2021 4:10 AM
(@samtran72)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks A.Lo. That's terrifying. Especially when you're fully aware who their 'enemy' is. It's us.

Posted : September 19, 2021 10:54 AM
Share: