Clear all

MUST interview this guy....he has BROKEN the VATICAN SLAVE CODE

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
rawconsciousness
(@rawconsciousness)
Topic starter

In 1973, Gough Whitlam, the then Prime Minister of “AUSTRALIA” and a few other business men, all without a peoples referendum, privately signed the living men & women up to a private Military Roman contracting system of governance called: “UNIDROIT”, head office in Rome. The UNITED-STATES was signed over to UNIDROIT in 1964, just after J F. Kennedy was assassinated.

UNIDROIT uses the ALL UPPER-CASE debased corrupt DOG-LATIN text of Rome, being foreign to the Common Law English language. DOG-LATIN is used for foreign Roman (VATICAN) Military accounts (Military Dog Tags/Sea Dogs).

The reason why “DOG-LATIN” is used to deceive the public, is because, as a foreign written language, it resembles English text closer than any other written foreign text. “EVEN THOUGH YOU ASSUME YOU CAN READ THIS TEXT AS ENGLISH”, Grammatically, it’s impossible, and this is how they can claim that “our” “Law” is “their” “LAW/law” and a flawed “presumption”, because it grammatically does not exist.

According to the Blacks Law Dictionary 4th Edition, “DOG-LATIN, is the language of the illiterate, and not appearing under the true correct grammatical rules of Latin and done in order to deceive the illiterate, being the ignorant masses.” Each and every one of us is seen by our ‘Governement’ as ignorant UNIDROIT DOGS, in fact!

It’s never “your bill” that appears in the mail with your (So called) name and or address “uttered” in the fraudulent DOG-LATIN document. It’s pure grammar that confirms that proper names are never “SYMBOLISED”, they are “Capitalised” and when you see: “SMITH” and not “Smith” or the symbols: “MR” or “MISS”, you are looking at the foreign “ACCOUNTS” or “LEDGERS” of a foreign (Roman) entity, and once you “Break the Seal” of the sealed envelope, the “spell” (Contract) within; the contract to pay the debt will then be attached to the LEDGER that “you” claimed, rendering “their” account to be settled by their new consenting debtor, YOU, being the one that ignorantly “Claimed” the ledger appearing within such an Article or what you assumed was a bill in your name.

The big question is, who sent you the ACCOUNT? Is it your true government with legitimate access to the people’s Historical Trusts and storehouses? Or is it a private quasi “foreign” corporate “Shadow” government that we the people know precious little about? But who still hold the keys to our Historical Trusts and storehouse, and our natural born entitlements and have done since 1973 in Australia and 1964 in USA!

Read more and check out the youtube channel. Judge Anna Von Reitzer says;
"I have been a big fan of Romley Stewart since I first became aware of him and the Australian group effort to unmask what has been aptly called The Justinian Deception. I had over the years researched the use of the ALL CAPS naming conventions and traced it back to Ancient Rome and even wrote a treatise about it, but Rom focused on it from a slightly different viewpoint and came up with new insights and information that completed the picture and also gave us the leverage to overturn the jurisdiction of the municipal and territorial courts—– that is BIG. HUGE. That is the difference between knowing you are being bamboozled and being enabled to do something about it, and Romley Stewart, an Aussie, gave us that."

https://justiniandeception.wordpress.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE6Cu2nI37rP_0U1TQsCjUg

Posted : January 23, 2017 2:35 AM
(@kingrichard)
Eminent Member

Can you elaborate on why we must hear from this human?

Posted : January 25, 2017 6:24 PM
rawconsciousness
(@rawconsciousness)
Topic starter

kingrichard wrote: Can you elaborate on why we must hear from this human?

Human????? Hue of Man, shadow of man...not this man! Please read amended brief spiel on his work. Thank you for responding.
In Lak'ech

Posted : March 4, 2017 7:45 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

This is taking me back in my faltering memory to the case of The Falcon and the Snowman. Could be a serious can of worms.

Posted : March 4, 2017 4:08 PM
rawconsciousness
(@rawconsciousness)
Topic starter

satyagraha wrote: This is taking me back in my faltering memory to the case of The Falcon and the Snowman. Could be a serious can of worms.

Indeed it is, DOG-LATIN is on every single bit of documentation from the system, Court docs, Bank A/C, Birth Cert, Marriage Cert, Passport etc...everything has DOG-LATIN thus everything is null and void! Romley Stewart's Glossa Youtube channel is amazing information. Thank you for taking the time. In Lak'ech

Posted : March 9, 2017 7:17 AM
(@tylo3)

Thanks for the channel link. I requested Greg interview Clint Richardson. Similar territory for sure! I find the whole Roman legal matrix endlessly fascinating, but also quite nebulous. I feel like it takes the constitution of a monk to wade through this area of study and often the purveyors of such knowledge end up coming across like they are certain they know how the world works and you will be certain too if you just read Black's 5, Webster's 1828, the Papal Bulls, and the proper edition of the good book! Greg! Please interview the grandmasters of this subject and help synthesize this data for us slow readers out there!

Posted : March 28, 2017 1:29 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

tylo3 wrote: Please interview the grandmasters of this subject and help synthesize this data for us slow readers out there!

I hear that. Lysdexics of the world, untie!

Posted : March 28, 2017 11:25 PM
rawconsciousness
(@rawconsciousness)
Topic starter

Check this new video out, will blow your minds! Have just ordered my creditors birth certificate here in Australia so will let you know how we go! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F7IjcOlIew

Posted : January 9, 2019 3:56 AM
Share: