Clear all

Gotta Get Sesh Heri on your show!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
WaveWranglers
(@wavewranglers)
Topic starter

Wow - just watched this amazing video of Sesh Heri - the man Walter Bosley mentioned in his interview who uncovered the Earth's power grid and possible alien "genesis" machine at Lake Victoria. What struck and extremely intrigued me was that Mr. Heri had two books published by Walter Bosley's company, but that had asked to stop publishing the one entitled "The Handprint of Atlas." As an author myself, I wondered: Why would anyone do that? I looked and sure enough, you can no longer find this book (and it's only about 10 years old.) Therefore, I found one Youtube video with this gentleman - at a UFO conference in 2007 - and it really blew me away. Here's the link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGb-26S8YkY. I'm amazed that fewer than 1,000 people have watched this. I really think you've got to get to the bottom of this and find out why he withdrew this book from publication. He would be a great guest, for sure. I really like his story-telling abilities - and he's not reading from notes, as far as I can tell. Have you asked Walter Bosley about him?

Posted : January 24, 2017 3:12 AM
Share: