Jon Levi Mud Flood, Tartaria, America’s Lost Empire

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@littlebird)
Topic starter

Jon Levi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDF-zFJkc7U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_dHMV6umCs
has a great YouTube channel with really well documented archive photographs of cities around the world who’s architecture just doesn’t fit in with the timelines they are telling us.
His latest work shows the 1800’s Chicago and San Francisco World Fairs with architecture that was clearly sitting there long long before they claim. Most of the stunning buildings have been demolished.
The elites took residence in the mansions and wiped clear most evidence of an era of splendor.
At first I was dubious about this topic, but much of Levi’s photographic evidence is hard to deny.
Super interesting and a very articulate guy also.

Posted : January 26, 2019 8:28 AM
(@dick-diamonds)

I agree. I love that channel. He's always interesting and well thought out.

Posted : January 26, 2019 4:11 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I watched the first one and it seems to follow the same MO as flat earth, ME, etc.
What I got from it was a similar - Look at this and look at this, I don't understand why i was not told about this before OR what i was told before about how we were almost primitive just a few hundred years ago - therefore (insert some extreme theory)

It might say more about the American education system and therefore the general culture than anything they are pointing to in the videos.

I was in Ankor Wat the big temple in Cambodia which is dated to around being built 800 years ago - it's blocky the stone is not granite strong and carved easily - I overheard an American teen/ university age girl who was absolutely gobsmacked that "they" (the primitive savages that anyone who is not American must be) could have built this soooo long ago. I have been drinking in bars in england that are still using the original framework that are older than Ankor Wat!

The roman and greek temples from 2-3000 years ago are much much more intricate and could stil be intact if they were maintained and not conquered.

What i think the real questions are
Why do Americans jump to these extreme theories when presented with new information that causes cognitive dissonance

Is there a method of control used on the populance that will capture as many "independent" thinkers within a second matrix of control?

Posted : January 27, 2019 5:56 AM
(@dick-diamonds)

Why are you jumping to extreme theories? 2000 year old Greek temples huh? Greece has only been a country since 1830. Look it up smart guy

Posted : January 27, 2019 1:24 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

dick-diamonds wrote: Why are you jumping to extreme theories? 2000 year old Greek temples huh? Greece has only been a country since 1830. Look it up smart guy

wow your ignorance is extreme

Ancient Greece

that like saying the land that is now called called the USA never existed until the founding fathers signed the constitution.

Posted : January 27, 2019 3:32 PM
(@dick-diamonds)

nickzeptepi wrote: wow your ignorance is extreme

Ancient Greece

that like saying the land that is now called called the USA never existed until the founding fathers signed the constitution.

Yes that's right. Before that it was divided into native lands called different things in other languages. Greece was founded in about 1821, recognized as an official country in 1830

Posted : January 27, 2019 3:40 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

dick-diamonds wrote: Yes that's right. Before that it was divided into native lands called different things in other languages. Greece was founded in about 1821, recognized as an official country in 1830

Modern Greece was 1830 - But America was still the land of the natives before the Europeans turned up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greece

Ancient Greece (Greek: Ἑλλάς, translit. Hellás) was a civilization belonging to a period of Greek history from the Greek Dark Ages of the 12th–9th centuries BC to the end of antiquity (c. AD 600).

Posted : January 27, 2019 3:48 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Posted : January 28, 2019 10:59 PM
Share: