2 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dear Greg,

First, thank you for doing what you do.

There's an interesting fella I've met on Quora.com by the name of Jerry Greelis and he's an ex DOD Engineer who's worked on the Lunar Module on Apollo 11 mission.
What is interesting, among many things including his talks about ESP-based Propulsion is his website where he talks about a teleportation technology. He's definitely taught me lots about the secret space programs (at least three distinct ones, including Public-NASA)

One thing I have come to be convinced of in my journey is that a computer is very much like the human body process. In fact, when we talk about the non-local universe, it really makes me think about the way an OS works, where every single files is always present. Anyways, I thought you may want to have a look and perhaps contact him. Take care and have a great one Greg. Much love your way and keep up the great work!

PS: I think he mentions the weird phenomenon of materials combining in Tornadoes, which is what Judy Wood talked about also! So much information about Tornadoes I am blown away. It's definitely an eletromagnetic phenomenon.

PS2: This concept reminds me of one my favourite Tesla movies, The Prestige. I have many questions such as, is the person teleported or duplicated (in which case it would be a different person?) etc.

Links

http://www.bmeupteleport.com

Youtube - Teleporation 101
I know the audio sucks but the concept is worthy of attention.
Quora profile page
https://www.quora.com/profile/Jerry-Greelis

Posted : June 21, 2016 11:55 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

A similar concept:

Burkhard Heim 12-dimensional model (with crappy english subtitles)

Posted : July 4, 2016 12:15 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Just found this old article written by Greg attending Andrew Basiago's teleportation experiment (Project Pegasus).
It made me smile, but more seriously, I'd like to see him on the show. He was on Open Minds (GAIA) over 4-years ago.
I honestly believe teleportation technology has been invented a while ago. From the Philadelphia experiment to the O.B.I.T. (Outer Band Individuated Teletracer) to Project Pegasus, we have lots to think about. Anyhow, I thought I'd up this post since I saw Jerry Greelis posting some infos on his youtube lately. Peace.

Posted : March 18, 2017 7:00 PM
Share: