Clear all

David irving

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

He has written over 30 books on the subject of WWII. He has interviewed personally many of the nazi top brass. He did not base his research on the shoulders of other researchers but went to the first hand accounts. What he has to say is interesting.

Posted : June 17, 2016 1:48 PM
(@johnnajeana1)

I would like to hear David Irving explain his sudden reversal on his thoughts about the holocaust.Irving would be a great selection.

Posted : July 1, 2016 1:27 AM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I haven't heard about that, got a link or something to save my laziness? If he reversed his belief then that's a shame. But they have been putting the screws to that guy for what he's said.

Posted : July 18, 2016 10:13 PM
(@seaddub)

I would like to hear Irving. Any historical event made illegal to discuss seems worth exploring.

Posted : July 27, 2016 2:51 PM
(@mrh023)

I have just finished reading his book on ww2, Hitler's War and it a riveting account. Just about to start Dresden which was his first. He is a great speaker and knows his stuff, would make a great guest even if only to illustrate what we have not been told and moreover deliberately misled about the most destructive conflict of all time. Much of our current geographic and political landscape is a result of this and ww1 that it needs to be truthfully presented.

Posted : August 16, 2017 12:47 PM
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member

Irving would be interesting.

But he attracts so much scorn, that THC might be in danger. Also, everybody interviewing him or only being interested in his views will be called a holocaust denier.

An interview had to be extremely critical, and this in turn would reduce the amounts of topics due to time limitation.

Posted : August 18, 2017 9:07 AM
Share: