Notifications
Clear all

Forth phase of water

13 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@ihadav8)
Topic starter

It's basically related to water having memory. Experiments were performed in which speaking positive words into glasses of water produced sweet tasting, healthful water, and the opposite was observed with water with negative words spoken into it. There are ways to provide our homes. And gardens with this water. It's an intriguing rabbit hole.

Posted : May 16, 2016 8:40 AM
(@ihadav8)
Topic starter

Sorry. The topic line should say *fourth* phase of water

Posted : May 16, 2016 8:42 AM
(@ihadav8)
Topic starter

Glad you agree. There is much more to it than my brief synopsis. It would be great to hear this topic expanded on more fully.

Posted : May 21, 2016 10:31 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

The fourth phase of water is essentially describing highly structured liquid crystal formations in the polar molecules of water that tend to act as more of a gel. The book by the same name written by Dr. Gerald Pollack from the University of Washington is where the phrase is coming from. He has primarily researched one type of water structurizing called EZ water which is where thin sheets of hexagonally-bound water molecules and has special properties. This structure is found at boundary interfaces with hydrophillic surfaces (which is the type that makes water drops spread out rather than bead) and this also seems to be an intermediate structure between liquid and solid water. The highest concentration of this structure-type is at +4C which is where water is most dense, due precisely to this highly-structured arrangement of sheets being able to cluster the molecules closer than the crystal arrangement in ice, the anomaly point of water and seems to be the cause of ice floating. Structured water also has to do with some of Viktor Schauberger's discoveries regarding movement of water.

The information about thought structurizing water is true, but comes from Dr Masru Emoto's work on crystal shapes as water is frozen:
Dr Masaru Emoto Hado Water Crystals Full Documentary

The Fourth Phase of Water: Dr. Gerald Pollack at TEDxGuelphU

The Fourth Phase of Water - Professor Gerald Pollack

Posted : June 4, 2016 5:28 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

If you want to know how to make this water for your own home look at the vorticular technologies of Viktor Schauberger.

The Secrets of Water, The Documentary of Viktor Schauberger "Comprehend and Copy Nature"

This vortex structurizing can be performed with the "tornado tubes" sold for use with plastic soda bottles for a few dollars.

Posted : June 4, 2016 5:33 PM
(@meme-troll)

I read the Gerald Pollack book and found it fascinating. I don't think I'd recommend it for THC but that is only because there is essentially no conspiracy to the subject matter. It's just good old fashioned science.

Posted : June 16, 2016 3:42 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

I read the Gerald Pollack book and found it fascinating. I don’t think I’d recommend it for THC but that is only because there is essentially no conspiracy to the subject matter. It’s just good old fashioned science.

<hr>

It's not about conspiracy, but there is more to THC than conspiracy I believe - also the search for truth in whatever form (perhaps the more far-out the better). Believe me, water structure is one of the most far-out things out there:

Cavitation And the Theory of Life by Mark LeClaire of Nanospire Inc

Posted : June 25, 2016 6:30 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Thanks to this thread, I've found the book by Gerald Pollack at my local library next door. It's fascinating. And it definitely belongs on THC Forum!

Posted : October 9, 2017 5:37 PM
(@glenvet)

I agree, this would be a great topic for a THC podcast. The best thing we can do is take care of our own health. I think the biggest conspiracy is the one that makes us all fat and stupid, the garbage food we eat and the poison water we drink. If people weren't so tired all the time with their brains in a fog, what is going on around us would be more obvious and there would be a little more outrage. When you are sick all the time, it's hard to care about much else.

Posted : October 19, 2017 11:51 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
bbow73
(@bbow73)

Maybe a show on why our water if f'ed up? Who is ultimately responsible for putting fluoride in the water? Is this person sinister or a puppet of a sinister person/agency? What else in the water? Why are there worse water crisis' in American than Flint MI & why is it not in the news? Why isn't Flint's water crisis resolved yet? Why is Structured/Clustered water good for us?

"yea... those damn nano-diamonds" -Greg Carlwood

Posted : October 23, 2017 1:04 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

On the introduction of Flouride:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3y8uwtxrHo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hW0_UMtsb4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NFOnQQMnx4

The reason why structured water is good for us is that the water used by our cells for their structure and plays a large part in all actions going on within a cell, at least that is Gerald Pollack's hypothesis. Gerald Pollack discusses this in his other book "Cells, Gels, and the Engines of Life".

http://www.nature.com/icb/journal/v80/n5/full/icb200270a.html

Posted : October 29, 2017 6:40 PM
(@prof_skmfq)
Eminent Member

bbow73 wrote: Maybe a show on why our water if f'ed up? Who is ultimately responsible for putting fluoride in the water? Is this person sinister or a puppet of a sinister person/agency? What else in the water? Why are there worse water crisis' in American than Flint MI & why is it not in the news? Why isn't Flint's water crisis resolved yet? Why is Structured/Clustered water good for us?

https://michronicleonline.com/2016/02/10/michigan-residents-take-aim-at-gov-snyders-close-ties-to-nestle/

To me, it comes down to (Flint) the drive to privatizing water. Gotta make it scarce. Gotta get people anxious and scared. Gotta sell em Nestle's bottled water.

I used to work on the streets of Ann Arbor, MI. I used to watched Snyder walk his (super cute) dog with his body guards around town. I have never stood so close to someone I consider a mass murderer. Its a surreal experience. It made my head hurt. Michigan is a fascist hell hole. Emergency Financial Management is an explicit and bald faced tyranny; direct dictators appointed by the governor. the latest studies on women pregnant in Flint is beyond heart breaking.

Posted : November 15, 2017 7:15 PM
Share: