Clear all

Dr. Michael Salla Ph.D - The Secret Space Program, Antarctica & Exopolitcs

65 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

"Dr.Michael E. Salla, is a pioneer in the development of ‘Exopolitics’, the political study of the key actors, institutions and processes associated with extraterrestrial life. His interest in exopolitics evolved out of his investigation of the sources of international conflict and its relationship to an extraterrestrial presence that is not acknowledged to the general public, elected officials or even senior military officials.

Dr Salla’s groundbreaking Exopolitics: Political Implications of the Extraterrestrial Presence (2004) was the first published book on exopolitics and explained the political implications of extraterrestrial life.

In Exposing U.S. Government Policies on Extraterrestrial Life (2009) he revealed how the world’s most powerful nation secretly manages information concerning extraterrestrial life and technology.

In Galactic Diplomacy: Getting to Yes with ET (2013) he shows how humanity can negotiate with extraterrestrial civilizations in a way that protects our vital interests.

In Kennedy’s Last Stand: Eisenhower, UFOs, MJ-12 & JFK’s Assassination (2013), he documents the tragic efforts by President Kennedy to share more widely the truth about UFOs & extraterrestrial visitation.

In Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs and Extraterrestrial Alliances (2015), Dr. Salla analyzes whistleblower testimonies revealing the extent of classified space programs and extraterrestrial diplomacy.

Finally, in his most recent book, US Navy’s Secret Space Programs and Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance (2017), he presents extensive documentation supporting the existence of a highly advanced US Navy space program capable of interstellar travel.

Dr. Salla is an internationally recognized scholar in international politics, conflict resolution and US foreign policy, and is the author/editor of an additional four books including The Hero’s Journey Toward a Second American Century (Greenwood Press, 2002); (Central Queensland University Press, 1995); Why the Cold War Ended(Greenwood Press, 1995); and Islamic Radicalism, Muslim Nations and the West (1993). He has also authored more than seventy articles, chapters, and book reviews on peace, ethnic conflict and conflict resolution. He has held academic appointments in the School of International Service & the Center for Global Peace, American University, Washington DC (1996-2004); the Department of Political Science, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia (1994-96); and the Elliott School of International Affairs, George Washington University, Washington D.C., (2002). He has a Ph.D in Government from the University of Queensland, Australia, and an M.A. in Philosophy from the University of Melbourne, Australia. He has conducted research and fieldwork in the ethnic conflicts in East Timor, Kosovo, Macedonia, and Sri Lanka, and organized peacemaking initiatives involving mid to high level participants from these conflicts.

Dr. Salla founded the Exopolitics Institute (2005) and the Exopolitics Journal (2006). He has co-organized five international conferences on extraterrestrial life and Earth Transformation on the Big Island of Hawaii. Dr Salla is the host of ExoNews.TV and has appeared in hundreds of radio and television shows and international conferences for his research on exopolitics and international conflict. A list of his exopolitics interviews and conference papers appears here. A copy of Dr Salla’s curriculum vitae listing his academic publications, appointments and interviews is available here. His former academic website is available here. Main website is here." Link to original article is here.

Antarctica and Imprisoned Fallen Angels from the Book of Enoch

Posted : August 11, 2017 9:52 PM
atheistluvxmas2
(@atheistluvxmas2)

This sounds interesting!

Posted : October 5, 2017 1:27 AM
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

It was a waste of time to post this, Carlwood is too close minded for the info and he ignores 99% of the suggestions, he doesn't give a fuck about his listeners, we're just a cash cow for him.

Posted : October 5, 2017 12:19 PM
bbow73
(@bbow73)

ixdbxi wrote: It was a waste of time to post this, Carlwood is too close minded for the info. He ignores 99% of the suggestions.

thats a bummer, I hope it's not true, I just got here.

"yea... those damn nano-diamonds" -Greg Carlwood

Posted : October 25, 2017 6:11 AM
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

bbow73 wrote: thats a bummer, I hope it's not true, I just got here.

Get out while you’ve still got your money, you can find podcasts on YouTube for free that cover the same topics, and in many cases with much more intelligence, and a lot less cringe.

Posted : November 1, 2017 8:05 PM
akimondo
(@akimondo)
Eminent Member

ixdbxi wrote: It was a waste of time to post this, Carlwood is too close minded for the info. He ignores 99% of the suggestions.

Yeah, close-minded Greg Carlwood, he'd NEVER do a show about EXOPOLITICS and The Exophenotypes Of The Omniverse!

No alien ghosts, no mysteries of ufology, no Mars mysteries, no reptilians or mantids.

Not to mention the lack of ancient aliens, or alien demons.

It just seems like anything related to any aspect of the ET agenda is never going to make it onto THC.

But you know what you should do? You should take matters into your own hands.

Dr. Salla offers "competitively priced" courses in exopolitics.

For just $1500 you can become certified! Then YOU can be a guest on shows, sharing that amazing knowledge.

And from the money you save by not subscribing to THC, it will only take you 25 years to cover that cost!

Posted : November 3, 2017 10:22 AM
phekinefru
(@phekinefru)

Hahaha - Greg does a great job & it is HIS show....I bet he gets around secret space program - truthfully it’s a pretty saturated field

Posted : December 1, 2017 8:14 PM
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

akimondo wrote: Yeah, close-minded Greg Carlwood, he'd NEVER do a show about EXOPOLITICS and The Exophenotypes Of The Omniverse!

No alien ghosts, no mysteries of ufology, no Mars mysteries, no reptilians or mantids.

Not to mention the lack of ancient aliens, or alien demons.

It just seems like anything related to any aspect of the ET agenda is never going to make it onto THC.

But you know what you should do? You should take matters into your own hands.

Dr. Salla offers "competitively priced" courses in exopolitics.

For just $1500 you can become certified! Then YOU can be a guest on shows, sharing that amazing knowledge.

And from the money you save by not subscribing to THC, it will only take you 25 years to cover that cost!

Another childish fucking idiot who can only make dumb jokes and put words into people's mouths, I never mentioned any of that stuff, my post was about guests not topics, since guest's perspectives on a given topic vary as much as the topics themselves your point is mute, got anymore stupid fuckin' jokes & sarcasm to throw at me lil' boy?

Posted : February 22, 2018 7:33 AM
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

phekinefru wrote: Hahaha - Greg does a great job & it is HIS show....I bet he gets around secret space program - truthfully it’s a pretty saturated field

Who funds the show? WE do, there would be no THC without OUR money, unfortunately I mistakenly bought a year subscription.

Posted : February 22, 2018 7:33 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

ixdbxi wrote: Who funds the show? WE do, there would be no THC without OUR money, unfortunately I mistakenly bought a year subscription.

Don't know what, nor why you're so resentful towards the podcast and the community, but you probably won't last long with that attitude here.
Second of all, Nobody forced you to pay for the show, but yourself. I'm sure you can figure out a way to get your money back.
So drink a little drink, and smoke a little smoke. Chill out and enjoy the show man.

Posted : February 22, 2018 7:15 PM
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

enjoypolo wrote: Don't know what, nor why you're so resentful towards the podcast and the community, but you probably won't last long with that attitude here.
Second of all, Nobody forced you to pay for the show, but yourself. I'm sure you can figure out a way to get your money back.
So drink a little drink, and smoke a little smoke. Chill out and enjoy the show man.

If you're too stupid to read shit and reply with reason then keep your mouth shut and leave me alone dumb fuck, I never asked for your worthless opinion, I was being perfectly reasonable in my posts until you idiot fan boys started harassing me, fuck off.

Posted : February 23, 2018 4:44 PM
(@thegdolla)
Eminent Member

ixdbxi wrote: If you're too stupid to read shit and reply with reason then keep your mouth shut and leave me alone dumb fuck, I never asked for your worthless opinion, I was being perfectly reasonable in my posts until you idiot fan boys started harassing me, fuck off.

I didn’t see anyone harassing you. Disagreement is not harassment. I took the liberty of cleaning up one of your comments which directly attacked someone’s sexuality which is explicitly against the rules.

Other than that man. Smokin a little smoke drinkin a little drink and upping the chill factor could probably go a long way. We’re all friends here, struggling against the same systems of control. No need to be dicks

Posted : February 27, 2018 2:02 PM
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

thegdolla wrote: I didn’t see anyone harassing you. Disagreement is not harassment. I took the liberty of cleaning up one of your comments which directly attacked someone’s sexuality which is explicitly against the rules.

Other than that man. Smokin a little smoke drinkin a little drink and upping the chill factor could probably go a long way. We’re all friends here, struggling against the same systems of control. No need to be dicks

So much for free speech, you have the nerve to proclaim were all friends struggling against control as you control/censor my ability to express myself, how is that not extreme harassment? You're a fuckin' Nazi piece of shit, who gives a fuck what you see? As if the speech police have any credibility, you obviously don't know shit fuckin' retard, gonna censor that one as an attack on the mentally challenged? Where's the logic in that? Did you even read the posts you fuckin' idiot? They didn't indicate they were a homosexual or even a male, how in the fuck can you claim I'm attacking their sexuality when it's not even clear what it is? Plz explain to me how using a word is an attack on a group of people unless you completely ignore the context in which it was used? I guess someone as stupid as you wouldn't be able to see how context is important. Saying 'I hate gays' could very easily be simply be a cynic referring to a dislike for happy people, is that person now homophobic? No, obviously not. Might as well censor Nazi too, or dumb fuck, or any word or phrase you don't like, cause free speech is meaningless and it could easily be childishly misconstrued as an attack on an entire group of people when taken out of context by fuckin' idiots/Nazi speech police who can't/won't put sentences and words together in a larger context, oh and of course God forbid someone get their precious lil' feelings hurt. Keep your worthless dumb fuck opinions to your self snowflake. This is the kind of intellectually bankrupt scum Carlwood has moderating his forums and defending him? It just goes toward my original point that THC is bullshit and Carlwood is a piece of trash.

Posted : February 28, 2018 3:56 PM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

ixdbxi wrote: So much for free speech, you have the nerve to proclaim were all friends struggling against control as you control/censor my ability to express myself, how is that not extreme harassment? You're a fuckin' Nazi piece of shit, who gives a fuck what you see? As if the speech police have any credibility, you obviously don't know shit fuckin' retard, gonna censor that one as an attack on the mentally challenged? Where's the logic in that? Did you even read the posts you fuckin' idiot? They didn't indicate they were a homosexual or even a male, how in the fuck can you claim I'm attacking their sexuality when it's not even clear what it is? Plz explain to me how using a word is an attack on a group of people unless you completely ignore the context in which it was used? I guess someone as stupid as you wouldn't be able to see how context is important. Saying 'I hate gays' could very easily be simply be a cynic referring to a dislike for happy people, is that person now homophobic? No, obviously not. Might as well censor Nazi too, or dumb fuck, or any word or phrase you don't like, cause free speech is meaningless and it could easily be childishly misconstrued as an attack on an entire group of people when taken out of context by fuckin' idiots/Nazi speech police who can't/won't put sentences and words together in a larger context, oh and of course God forbid someone get their precious lil' feelings hurt. Keep your worthless dumb fuck opinions to your self snowflake. This is the kind of intellectually bankrupt scum Carlwood has moderating his forums and defending him? It just goes toward my original point that THC is bullshit and Carlwood is a piece of trash.

You mad, bro?

Posted : February 28, 2018 9:51 PM
(@thegdolla)
Eminent Member

ixdbxi wrote: So much for free speech, you have the nerve to proclaim were all friends struggling against control as you control/censor my ability to express myself, how is that not extreme harassment? You're a fuckin' Nazi piece of shit, who gives a fuck what you see? As if the speech police have any credibility, you obviously don't know shit fuckin' retard, gonna censor that one as an attack on the mentally challenged? Where's the logic in that? Did you even read the posts you fuckin' idiot? They didn't indicate they were a homosexual or even a male, how in the fuck can you claim I'm attacking their sexuality when it's not even clear what it is? Plz explain to me how using a word is an attack on a group of people unless you completely ignore the context in which it was used? I guess someone as stupid as you wouldn't be able to see how context is important. Saying 'I hate gays' could very easily be simply be a cynic referring to a dislike for happy people, is that person now homophobic? No, obviously not. Might as well censor Nazi too, or dumb fuck, or any word or phrase you don't like, cause free speech is meaningless and it could easily be childishly misconstrued as an attack on an entire group of people when taken out of context by fuckin' idiots/Nazi speech police who can't/won't put sentences and words together in a larger context, oh and of course God forbid someone get their precious lil' feelings hurt. Keep your worthless dumb fuck opinions to your self snowflake. This is the kind of intellectually bankrupt scum Carlwood has moderating his forums and defending him? It just goes toward my original point that THC is bullshit and Carlwood is a piece of trash.

Brother, i am a stark advocate for freedom of speech. I am also a strong believer in property rights. This forum right is here is property of TheCarlwood and he has set up rules which we all have voluntarily agreed to by being here. No one is forcing you to do shit. Your first amendment rights protect you from the coercive force of government curtailing your speech since you have no say when interacting with them. It doesn’t protect you from having your speech curtailed by private property owners when voluntarily interacting with them and their property and violating very clear rules they have in place. You don’t like the rules you are free to leave mate.

I took an action based on the rules as laid out, and a report I received. Had the slur not been there you would have gotten off Scott free, but if someone reports something with a slur like that I have to assume that they felt attacked by it based on the rules that are in place. You’re free to question it all you like. I didn’t like warning you, cos I believe that most people need to harden up, but we voluntarily decide to use this forum with the literal one rule that exists. We take an extremely hands off approach to moderation and we’ve never had a problem here. People have disagreed a lot without anyone being a dick to one another, until you showed up and TOOK OFFENSE to people defending a person and show which literally has us all here in the first place. Tell me again who the snowflake is?

This forum is a Wild West of weird and wonderful ideas with sheriffs who let problems sort themselves out. Just don’t be a dick. It’s really not hard.

Posted : March 1, 2018 12:48 AM
Page 1 / 5
Share: