DAN WINTER- Fractal...

Notifications
Clear all

DAN WINTER- Fractal Field Physics, TheraPhi, Brainwave stuff..

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@sierrasolsiren)
Topic starter

It is a little bit to munch on, but once you get in, there really isn't any going back. This man is a genius.

Dan Winter speaks from the heart- some pretty off the wall and into the basket type thinking...

-perfecting phase conjugation- perfect embedding
-radical yet simple take on gravity
-the purpose of bliss experiences being spiritual evolution - and somehow mathematically proving this with fucking wave geometry-
-something about hydrogen being a 3D fractal
-and all this being the core concept of all spirituality : a "selectively pervasive universal living field effect which communicates survival using lawful wave mechanics"-
-plus DW could very well be the reincarnation of John Dee- which he teases seriously about...

anywhoo- I'm about twenty hours into his videos and hooked..
here is where I started, the video is called The Purpose of DNA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPLGN0yIDTg

from there, follow your heart.

Posted : March 7, 2018 7:54 AM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

sierrasolsiren wrote: It is a little bit to munch on, but once you get in, there really isn't any going back. This man is a genius.

Dan Winter speaks from the heart- some pretty off the wall and into the basket type thinking...

-the purpose of bliss experiences being spiritual evolution - and somehow mathematically proving this with fucking wave geometry-
-and all this being the core concept of all spirituality : a "selectively pervasive universal living field effect which communicates survival using lawful wave mechanics"-
-plus DW could very well be the reincarnation of John Dee- which he teases seriously about...

Posted : January 18, 2019 11:38 PM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

Watched alot of his videos years back. Really interesting and in depth. Is he banned from entering america?

Posted : January 18, 2019 11:40 PM
kristilee73
(@kristilee73)

sierrasolsiren wrote: It is a little bit to munch on, but once you get in, there really isn't any going back. This man is a genius.

Well, I thought I was going to bed tonight but after reading about this guy just now I already know I'm going to be elbows deep when the sun comes up. THIS stuff is what makes my cells come alive!! Thanks for the lead

Posted : January 25, 2019 11:34 AM
Share: