Bernhard Guenther: ...

Notifications
Clear all

Bernhard Guenther: Wealthier listeners = more plus subscribers?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@pabaracus)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

How about a guest who could make your listeners wealthier through esoteric knowledge and shadow work so that more people could afford the plus show? Bernhard Guenther would be a great guest because he sincerely lives the work. It's not just a tonne of interesting information. There's wisdom that comes from actually having gone through his own healing and personal growth. He's incredibly knowledgeable on esoteric topics from real shadow work and spiritual growth, to occult forces, to the metaphysical consequences of the Covid jabs, to how to navigate the matrix and all its traps, and he’s a strong critic of many aspects of conspiracy culture which needs to be called out now. People are going to fall into the same traps as the so-called "sheep" if they just hop onto the latest conspiracy bandwagon. He and his wife, Laura Matsue, offer the best personal development course I've ever tried (I've tried several) and recently he's been talking more about wealth and abundance to begin to bring the power into the hands of well intentioned, awake people such as ourselves. He has a podcast with a big audience and the same second hour for paid subscribers. His work is as real as it gets. It's not wishy washy new age manifestation stuff, it's real healing and shadow work to help us embody our divine potential. It's not magic either like Gordon White would cover, so it would be different concepts. It's positive, it's grounded and it's actionable. It's the most important work we should all be doing, and he's talking about it better than anyone I've found. And, if people act on it, their lives will get better. They'll have more money and, hopefully, the desire to pay it forward and reward you for assisting in their growth.

Here he is on Grimerica but he has lots of great YouTube content too.

There's a contact form here where you can send a message directly to Bernhard.

Posted : March 17, 2024 11:38 AM
Share: