George Wiseman Questions

37 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
(@llewellyn)
Eminent Member

TheCarlwood wrote:
Hey guys!

Upcoming guest George Wiseman stressed how much he likes Q&A so I figured I could accommodate him a bit and try to get some questions from you guys.

Here's a little info on George from his about page to get you started: https://eagle-research.life/about-me/

His website: https://eagle-research.life/

George's videos: https://eagle-research.life/videos/

This could be a really great one, very lucky to get this interview as I think he's really on to something in several different areas. Happy to get you guys involved!

Hiya, I see the link to the AC50 is down. Any Idea about this? https://eagle-research.com/product/ac50

Posted : June 7, 2021 8:34 PM
(@esheill)

It's

Llewellyn wrote:
Hiya, I see the link to the AC50 is down. Any Idea about this? https://eagle-research.com/product/ac50

It's back up but the coupon code doesn't work. That's all I know.

Posted : June 7, 2021 9:12 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin
Topic starter

esheill wrote:
It's

It's back up but the coupon code doesn't work. That's all I know.

the coupon code still works, George confirmed. There is no end date.

Posted : June 22, 2021 8:32 PM
(@esheill)

Good to know, my machine is working and I'm in first week window. Up to 2-3 20 minute breathing sessions a day and drinking water at 528mhz wherever I can.

Posted : June 22, 2021 8:46 PM
(@llewellyn)
Eminent Member

What made you change the frequency?

Posted : June 28, 2021 3:33 AM
(@esheill)

528mhz is a general health frequency like 432. I remember George mentioning that a client did better with the 528 during the podcast. Also using 285 which is tissue repair/immune system and 1800 periodontal disease.

Posted : June 28, 2021 4:06 AM
(@renaudster)
Eminent Member

It's one of the Solfeggio frequencies. That will get you started. Cheers.

Posted : June 29, 2021 12:39 PM
(@km4ngvyahoo-com)

As far as anybody knows, are we still looking at a 7 week turnaround?

Posted : June 29, 2021 3:17 PM
(@km4ngvyahoo-com)

Billuminati wrote:
As far as anybody knows, are we still looking at a 7 week turnaround?

Wild. Two minutes after posting I got the email with the shipping number.

So in my case, four weeks.

Can't friggin wait.

Posted : June 29, 2021 3:23 PM
(@aghostaghast)

mushroomprincess wrote:
We have the AquaCure from George and love it. I didn't realize he had a conspiracy mind. Excited to listen

Have you done any tests on giving the water to plants? food crops specifically? I’m an electrician for central Washington university and will most likely be out of a jobs soon due to vaccine requirements. I’m most likely going to start working for myself a few days a week and focusing the rest of my time on farming my small city lot of land. I live in ellensburg wa and we’re are a bit of a desert landscape. If this machine has any benefit for helping plants, specifically through drought times it could be the difference between success and failure. I’m excited about the technology and not trying to poke holes in it but if the benefit to crops is actually substantial I will be a great mouthpiece spreading its gospel. it’s just a little expensive for a potentially about to be out of work electrician to roll the dice on without any evidence to count on.

Posted : August 13, 2021 3:18 AM
(@cbrown)

Ive had an aquacure for a couple months. It works good.
One strange thing I notice is that when I drink the water, I find I don't pee as much as I normally would. What I mean is I can drink a 16oz glass or a litre. And I don't need to pee. Compared to when I drink bottled or tap water and I'm going less than an hour later. Any one else have this happen.

Posted : August 13, 2021 4:12 AM
 Mrcb
(@mrcb)

Those who have bought George’s machine please list the changes in your health that you noticed and how long it took to happen.

Posted : August 13, 2021 10:08 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

dominicjperron wrote:
Have you done any tests on giving the water to plants? food crops specifically? I’m an electrician for central Washington university and will most likely be out of a jobs soon due to vaccine requirements. I’m most likely going to start working for myself a few days a week and focusing the rest of my time on farming my small city lot of land. I live in ellensburg wa and we’re are a bit of a desert landscape. If this machine has any benefit for helping plants, specifically through drought times it could be the difference between success and failure. I’m excited about the technology and not trying to poke holes in it but if the benefit to crops is actually substantial I will be a great mouthpiece spreading its gospel. it’s just a little expensive for a potentially about to be out of work electrician to roll the dice on without any evidence to count on.

If you are an electrician you will be able to make GANS water very cheaply and easily. similar to browns i guess, but you can make the generator yourself out of a few cheap bits from the store.

https://en.kfwiki.org/wiki/CO2_GANS

https://en.kfwiki.org/wiki/The_4_Main_GANSes_and_Amino_Acids

a friend gave me some co2 gans water. i used it diluted on my plants. They LOVED it. Leaves are about 3 times larger. very glossy and healthy. you use it very diluted, so a little goes a long way. can use it to water or spray on the leaves, works very well. much hardier plants and much better yield. i can post some pics if i get a chance.

please let me know if you give it a try, i would be interested in your results.

good luck!

Posted : August 14, 2021 9:53 AM
(@tesseraches)
Trusted Member

dominicjperron wrote:

Check out the Regenerative Agriculture Podcast. There is an early episode from April 17, 2018 that talks about insect resistance, plant health, and soil health.

Also check out recent episodes of Ice Age Farmer on water saving. He talks about how healthy soil holds water better than basically anything else you can do. And, if I'm rendering correctly, he talks about acclimatizing your plants to your local climate, and how in just a few plant generations you can train your plants to be dry-hardy.

Posted : August 16, 2021 4:23 PM
(@llewellyn)
Eminent Member

mrcb wrote:
Those who have bought George’s machine please list the changes in your health that you noticed and how long it took to happen.

im still alive

Posted : August 25, 2021 12:58 AM
Page 2 / 3
Share: