George Wiseman Questions

37 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin
Topic starter

Hey guys!

Upcoming guest George Wiseman stressed how much he likes Q&A so I figured I could accommodate him a bit and try to get some questions from you guys.

Here's a little info on George from his about page to get you started: https://eagle-research.life/about-me/

His website: https://eagle-research.life/

George's videos: https://eagle-research.life/videos/

This could be a really great one, very lucky to get this interview as I think he's really on to something in several different areas. Happy to get you guys involved!

Posted : April 19, 2021 7:20 PM
(@diedmanytimes)

hi Greg. Thanks for all your bad ass work.
I’m wondering if there’s any sort of euphoria or feeling one would get from breathing the browns gas and how long would he suggest one breathes it if they were going to be on a regimen.
Thanks again and this should be an interesting one.

Posted : April 21, 2021 7:16 PM
 Mrcb
(@mrcb)

1. Can Brown’s Gas cure COVID-19 or the long term effects of the vaccine?

2. Does the modern Rockefeller drug companies try to shut him up or buy him out to keep quiet?

Posted : April 23, 2021 12:41 AM
Rosarito
(@brewdarling)

1. Can you inhale BG using a nebulizer, similar to H2O2?

2. Looks like you say it improves mental function and energy. Do you recommend it for people with ADD symptoms?

Posted : April 23, 2021 2:27 PM
(@tesseraches)
Trusted Member

Regarding the gut colonies that produce hydrogen, the ones that are lacking in modern bodies:

1. Is there a lifestyle modality that can rebuild their colonization (NOT probiotics)? Will the ingestion of hydrogen harm any existing gut colony that produces hydrogen as a by-product?

2. Can a person rebuild and protect their natural hydrogen-producing flora while simultaneously supplementing with the hydrogen water and gas?

Posted : April 23, 2021 4:15 PM
(@diedmanytimes)

tesseraches wrote:
Regarding the gut colonies that produce hydrogen, the ones that are lacking in modern bodies:

1. Is there a lifestyle modality that can rebuild their colonization (NOT probiotics)? Will the ingestion of hydrogen harm any existing gut colony that produces hydrogen as a by-product?

2. Can a person rebuild and protect their natural hydrogen-producing flora while simultaneously supplementing with the hydrogen water and gas?

Great questions and I’d like to piggyback on them and ask what this would mean for someone who has had bariatric surgery and had their stomach entirely bypassed?

Posted : April 24, 2021 1:18 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I'd like to know about any of his encounters with officials that try to stop him.

but also has he had any positive synchronicities - chance encounters that led to positive outcomes - you know has he had a "helping hand" from a higher power to bring this to the people?

Posted : April 24, 2021 4:15 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Does George consider himself an alchemist?

In this vein, I have heard something along the lines of "hydrogen is the father, oxygen is the mother and carbon is the child". As we age and evolve, it is useful to balance these elements. Can George comment?

Also, I am a farmer down here in Australia. I have noticed that water seems to be evaporating at an accelerating rate over the past few years, and in particular over the past 6 months, and it does not seem to be linked to ambient heat levels. Could there be another explanation, in his opionion, for accelerated pan evaporation levels (both indoors and out)

thanks

Posted : April 26, 2021 3:24 AM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member

From a manufacturing prospective. How do I get that torch setup shown in the link to his presentation? He can touch the nozzle’s tip !? What are the steps A to Z on getting that set up shown in the video. I want to get that touch in the handle of some high level welders and see what they can do. Why hasn’t he tried to implement this technique in industry? It would extend many welders lives to not breath the toxic mess that have to everyday. Not to mention, I speculate that new possible fusions are possible in welding. For example, aluminum and steel perhaps ? (A very wild speculation for the welders in the forum 🙂 )

Posted : April 28, 2021 6:33 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin
Topic starter

Thanks for the questions guys, I think I got George to touch on all of these at least a little bit. Honestly, this interview is one of my best. It does take almost the whole first hour to lay the foundation, but we got OUT THERE in the 2nd half and I can't wait to share it. Brace yourselves!

Posted : April 29, 2021 7:27 PM
(@diedmanytimes)

TheCarlwood wrote:
Thanks for the questions guys, I think I got George to touch on all of these at least a little bit. Honestly, this interview is one of my best. It does take almost the whole first hour to lay the foundation, but we got OUT THERE in the 2nd half and I can't wait to share it. Brace yourselves!

Give us The Gas, Greg! Cant wait.

Posted : April 30, 2021 11:56 PM
(@mushroomprincess)

We have the AquaCure from George and love it. I didn't realize he had a conspiracy mind. Excited to listen to the episode.

Posted : May 11, 2021 5:42 PM
(@esheill)

Where will we share real world experiences with the AC50? Mine is coming next week I hope. New thread?

Posted : May 20, 2021 1:15 PM
 Mrcb
(@mrcb)

mushroomprincess wrote:
We have the AquaCure from George and love it. I didn't realize he had a conspiracy mind. Excited to listen to the episode.

How do you use it? How often do you use? How long before you see results?

Posted : May 28, 2021 2:27 AM
(@tesseraches)
Trusted Member

Just got a chance to listen to the episode. Phenomenal! So thankful I got my question answered... we'll definitely be saving to get ours. Thanks Greg!

Posted : May 29, 2021 5:18 PM
Page 1 / 3
Share: