Has anyone else fou...

Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone else found this Moderna oddity?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
jdaneway
(@jdaneway)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Since as early as 2016, Moderna has been developing an "undisclosed" secret vaccine with Merk that it could not tell shareholders about. The big funder of this secret vaccine: drum roll please . . . DARPA /BARDA. The attached first 2 pictures are screenshots I took when I realized they would probably remove that undisclosed item because it's incriminating. The Phase I start listed in the pic charts is Nov 2016. The third, current picture has no undisclosed vaccines in the pipeline.

"His [Bancel's] presentation instead focused on four vaccines that the company is moving through the first phase of clinical trials: two target strains of influenza, a third is for Zika virus, and the fourth remains a secret. Bancel clicked through graphs of data from animal studies before hurrying on to tout Moderna’s balance sheet and discuss the company’s cancer vaccines, slated for clinical testing later this year." https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/moderna-trouble-mrna/

That by itself is not surprising. DARPA/ BARDA were also heavily involved in the pandemic H1N1 and bird flu vaccines in 2009. They went under a different name then, I think it was DMARD. They work on vaccines for pandemic potential viruses. The surprising part is that they were developing a secret vaccine with Merk as early as 2016. Did they (Moderna, Merk, and DARPA) know we would have a Coronavirus Pandemic? DARPA/BARDA only funds pandemic potential vaccines.
The other surprising part is that they admit that they couldn't possibly make enough money to justify their price to earnings to investors based on vaccines [ahem, unless there were a future pandemic].
During the 2009 H1N1 pandemic, WHO changed the rules to declare a pandemic and their board was full of pharma reps who were contracted to make the vaccines. And our CDC director at the time was "involved" with Merk.
My guess is, this time around, many in our own government are probably heavily invested in Moderna.
The other reason I believe this, is because they suspended the Johnson and Johnson vaccine based on cases of ITP (thrombocytopenia) blood clotting, which Fauci lied about saying the mRNA vaccines had no evidence of ITP. But Oxford and others have found the mRNA vaccines have experienced ITP at the same exact rate, indicating ITP is a side affect of all vaccines. Why stop J and J - unless they have money in the Moderna game?

Suddenly the undisclosed project is removed from the Moderna pipeline graph. Merk is saying the undisclosed mRNA vaccine project was for a respiratory synctial virus (RSV). The problem with this statement is that RSV viruses cannot undergo antigenic shift and are therefore, not viruses that pose a pandemic risk, and thus not a vaccine candidate for DARPA/BARDA funding. (I found this in parenth after first posting: Moderna bought Merk's position in the RSV vaccine as of October 2020, but it still doesn't explain why DARPA didn't want them to disclose they were developing an RSV vacccine, and have only disclosed it after the COVID vaccines came out. Anyway, it's fishy.)

Other corruption. Tax payers funded the development of these vaccines but get no monetary benefit, reimbursement, or control. Despite having paid large sums to support the the company's current stock vaules.
https://www.statnews.com/pharmalot/2020/08/28/moderna-covid19-vaccine-coronavirus-patents-darpa/

In case this is too nuanced, I think Moderna was creating a COVID vaccine since 2016. The only reason not to disclose that fact that I can think of, was if there were some prior knowledge (or plandemic) of an impending SARS threat. Otherwise, why disclose Ebola development and other DARPA/BARDA funded vaccine development?

Posted : May 29, 2021 6:01 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I read briefly a thread on a conspiracy board that fauci stated in writing in 2012 that a global pandemic was needed or he wished for one.

So ok, it's not beyond a reasonable doubt that they planned this rather mild global pandemic to introduce a mRNA injection.

Actually on the balance of probability that did prepare and plan and release this virus

Reasons could range from profits to alter humans for archons to inhabit easier. To a training exercise for the real pandemic of a unknown virus from a upcoming asteroid strike - did you read about the red rain in India a few years back that caused lots of illness.

It's big pharma a predator or is it preparing us for a much wider scenario?
My money is in predator.

I suggest we can entertain all these potential reasons and outcomes, while we learn to navigate the new world order where the authorities that can jail us or cancel us or get the mob to lynch us for bad thoughts and asking questions.

Just like 911 they will not roll back some of the ridiculous measures we have grown to tolerate, like X ray your shoes at the airport while being groped by TSA.

Pro & anti mask & vaccine is the new divide and conquer

Posted : May 29, 2021 11:18 PM
jdaneway
(@jdaneway)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

A

nickzeptepi wrote:
I read briefly a thread on a conspiracy board that fauci stated in writing in 2012 that a global pandemic was needed or he wished for one.

So ok, it's not beyond a reasonable doubt that they planned this rather mild global pandemic to introduce a mRNA injection.

Actually on the balance of probability that did prepare and plan and release this virus

Reasons could range from profits to alter humans for archons to inhabit easier. To a training exercise for the real pandemic of a unknown virus from a upcoming asteroid strike - did you read about the red rain in India a few years back that caused lots of illness.

It's big pharma a predator or is it preparing us for a much wider scenario?
My money is in predator.

I suggest we can entertain all these potential reasons and outcomes, while we learn to navigate the new world order where the authorities that can jail us or cancel us or get the mob to lynch us for bad thoughts and asking questions.

Just like 911 they will not roll back some of the ridiculous measures we have grown to tolerate, like X ray your shoes at the airport while being groped by TSA.

Pro & anti mask & vaccine is the new divide and conquer

Also, starting the development of the undisclosed vaccine in November 2016 before an administration change - odd. I agree, the restrictions are just beginning. I'm not looking forward to vaccine passports, though I've had one since 2003 for international travel. I got anaphylaxis with dose 1 - can't get dose 2 - means no travel for me. It's like the terrorist watchlist all over again. There won't be exceptions or a way to get off the list if you're innocent, and decisions about who travels may be arbitrary, subjective, and ripe for abuse. I'm not implying people who don't get vaccinated or don't want a vaccine passport are not innocent. I sent a letter to DHS requesting they accept an antibody titer test at least, and not implement passports until and antibody titers test is widely available. Perhaps it's a compromise. I could see how even that could be misused though.

Posted : May 29, 2021 11:43 PM
Share: