Oz Prime Minister r...

Notifications
Clear all

Oz Prime Minister refers to the populace as sheep....

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@shannow)
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lChF2241D5Y

Posted : December 14, 2021 2:24 AM
(@draaronc)

We are so lucky to have such a benevolent shepherd

Posted : December 15, 2021 9:57 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

It's both funny and not funny because he is serious. Behavior like this didn't make sense to me until I remembered this is a worldwide coup. This isn't an idiot politician stumbling over his words (at least not in this case), it is a deliberate berating.

Meanwhile our illustrious governor here in Oregon is trolling us with the idea of a permanent indoor mask "mandate"; I guess just for giggles since the whole state knows that she was recently seen partying maskless at an LGBTQ gala in DC.

Some people around me are shocked and angry at the "hypocrisy". I used to be, but now I really don't think there was any hypocrisy to begin with. All I can see now are insults and lies fueled by an utter disdain and contempt from people who truly believe they live in a different world.

We need to get over our cognitive dissonance, normalcy bias, Overton window or whatever the heck else we are stuck wringing our hands over and realize that it's just that simple. We are under attack.

That's why protests don't work (other than to show people they are not alone). The policymakers don't care.

Posted : December 19, 2021 4:05 AM
(@shannow)
Topic starter

orchid20 wrote:
It's both funny and not funny because he is serious. Behavior like this didn't make sense to me until I remembered this is a worldwide coup. This isn't an idiot politician stumbling over his words (at least not in this case), it is a deliberate berating.

Meanwhile our illustrious governor here in Oregon is trolling us with the idea of a permanent indoor mask "mandate"; I guess just for giggles since the whole state knows that she was recently seen partying maskless at an LGBTQ gala in DC.

Some people around me are shocked and angry at the "hypocrisy". I used to be, but now I really don't think there was any hypocrisy to begin with. All I can see now are insults and lies fueled by an utter disdain and contempt from people who truly believe they live in a different world.

We need to get over our cognitive dissonance, normalcy bias, Overton window or whatever the heck else we are stuck wringing our hands over and realize that it's just that simple. We are under attack.

That's why protests don't work (other than to show people they are not alone). The policymakers don't care.

Re don't care...look at the smirking through this deeply caring speech about 6 families who lost their kids just over a week out of Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjOfZhj9jjE

Posted : December 19, 2021 5:50 AM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

Shannow wrote:
Re don't care...look at the smoking through this deeply caring speech about 6 families who lost their kids just over a week out of Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjOfZhj9jjE

Do you mean smirking - like the guy behind Morrison? Yeah that is what I'm talking about.

Just read about the bouncy castle incident. What a completely horrible thing. And it seems like it came out of nowhere.

Posted : December 20, 2021 6:18 PM
(@shannow)
Topic starter

apologies, samsung auto correct...yep, smirking, like some sandy hook crisis actor.

Posted : December 20, 2021 10:33 PM
Share: