Is this EMF? Dr. Co...

Notifications
Clear all

Is this EMF? Dr. Cowan gives the best breakdown I've heard.

18 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

brenbesser wrote: If 60 GHz breaks the O2 bond, I wonder does it do that both in the atmospheric Oxygen we breathe as well as the O2 already in our blood. I imagine, once O2 binds to iron in our blood, 60 GHz doesn't affect it the same. So, all we need to do to treat someone 'suffocating' from 60 GHz microwave radiation, could simply be an Oxygen Mask delivery of pure Oxygen.

Funny you mention this @brenbesser. Thru the work of Gunter Pauli, I discovered this french biotech company called Hemarina, which has pioneered a universal oxygen carrier for the blood, inspired by the specific type of hemoglobin of sandworms (Arenicola marina) the kind used as bait for fishing 🙂 This has breakthrough implications in medicine because (1) it's extra-cellular structure (meaning it's not bound within a red blood cell), and thus universally compatible with all blood-types (2) binds 40x the amount of oxygen compared to regular human hemoglobin (3) it's 250x smaller than human red cells, making it much more abundant (and available) to the body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG2mkeRsSE4

Why am I talking about this? Well I read that they have great hopes for treating covid patients, and they've in fact been approved for human trials (couldn't find any results at the moment).
But this goes to your point that people affected with respiratory symptoms could in fact benefit from oxygenated blood thru either masks, or directly by transfusion of this type of material.

Edit: I just learned thru Franck Zal (CEO of Hemarina)'s newsfeed that the human trial has been suspended at the last moment due to some shenanigans on the part of the governmental organisation. It's really sad and frustrating to see breakthrough treatments stopped by bureaucrats. France, sadly, has become the utmost archetype of a third-world banana republic..

And thank you for the clarification.

My understanding is that very few place, maybe none, are yet using the 60 GHz frequencies, even where there is 5G service, however, the new 5G concentrator tower infrastructure with improved line of site, which I imagine is capable of being used like the Active Denial System non-lethal weapon, are installed virtually everywhere there is cell service.

I don't know much credibility we should put on anecdotal evidence like this (Dailymail.co.uk) but, it does raise eye-brows. The "burning" sensations, are in fact, VERY similar to symptoms of Active Denial System type weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvlaytcltDk

One thing's for sure, we'll never know what/how they're beaming MM-waves down from space (the corporate ownership of those Starlink satellites, allied with the fact that they're Pentagon sponsored, will make it unlikely to ever be publicly disclosed)

Posted : April 16, 2020 7:30 AM
Wanderer
(@wanderer)
Eminent Member

5G is a Directed Energy Weapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvQ3Eb2j2jw

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/07/31/5g-is-the-ultimate-directed-energy-weapon-system-says-particle-physicist/
that video is embedded in this article

From all I've seen so far, I think the 5G is a Directed Energy Weapon, a DEW.

The 5G infrastructure is installed and some of it is turned on, and the Coronavirus lockdown and social distancing is being done specifically in order to test and calibrate this new global weapon.

The 5G system uses 'beam forming' technology that can target an individual in a crowd, if the crowd is practicing 'social distancing'.

The system is capable of doing a lot of things, including dispersing a crowd, or killing an individual, or making people sick, or reading their mind and implanting thoughts, and it does so invisibly and anonymously.

The system is linked to an Artificial Intelligence, an AI, that has access to everyone's complete history, profile, friend network, and, soon, our very thoughts and feelings.

The cabal has refined a system of propaganda over the past 100 years, that has been used to create a pandemic resulting in every individual on the whole planet cowering alone in their homes believing an microscopic molecule, invisible to the naked eye, a virus, can somehow fly into a person's lungs, is now killing people, and the body bags are piling up.

The cabal can, and I believe they will, use these weapons of mind control, illness, and death to begin population reduction and blame it on the virus.

Of course, they will then have everyone begging for a vaccine to protect them along with the digital ID tag to make sure everyone is compliant. Protection? HA !!!

In the aftermath of the planned economic ruin from the pandemic, the cabal will have replaced our national currency with a digital currency that requires the digital implant for individuals to be a part of the economy, to have food, clothing, and shelter, in other words, to live.

Game over.

Posted : April 27, 2020 7:30 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

https://www.mintpressnews.com/podcast-whitney-webb-coronavirus-mass-surveillance/266905/

Whitney Webb is probably one the most talented, courageous investigative journalist I know of, digging this case. In this latest interview from Mint Press News (formerly where she worked), she discloses with fine details all the dots connecting regarding Kushner's cyber mass-surveillance database of US citizens through social media + medical data, and so much more. It's chilling, but it's also out there for people to learn about (for now) so that's still hopeful.

Alas, History repeats itself

PS: She also was on the Tim Dillon show last week. Big fan of hers at this point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK_sYnIAlq8

Why Tim sandwiched her between a commercial for bluetube boggles my mind though..:rolleyes:

Posted : April 28, 2020 7:59 AM
Page 2 / 2
Share: