22 Posts
11 Users
2 Likes
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

frater222 wrote:
i agree... i see this as a sign that my groups positive timeline rituals are working. positive timeline yall!

it does appear that a lot of the normies in the US are 'over it'... i know a couple that was super hard core waxers, maskers, isolating.. and now that they have been triple waxxed seem like, we have played this game for long enough we are going to live our life now.

my normie sibling got waxxed but was not a true believer like the above but is straight up over it now... doesnt mask hard core... jsut going on with her life.

my mother is super blue pilled and still brings it up... but the rest of the family seems like 'eh, yeah, we are waxxed and going to go on with our life'. (for the record i have lied to my family and told them i got it... yeah, i'm not going to take thehassle from brain washed fam members... i know some people think this is not a morally upright stance)

so i think the cabal has kind of backed themselves into a corner with the wax... a lotof people have been double waxxed and are just going on with their life because they were told it would protect them. so its like some of the normies are like 'yeah, why are we still talking about this, i'm safe, i got the waxine'.

also, omi. 'variant' is very mild... and i'm noticing that so many people are coming down with it. all are waxxed... except for one. and i think all these waxed people getting the omi are destroying the narrative.

i think we are getting to a point where only the most brainwashed are still falling for this narrative... i think the vast majority of the normies are 'over it'... apathy and short attention span saving the day as it were.

I think that in the US, it was always a "substitution progression". First we locked down, and we were allowed to come out of lockdown if we wore a mask, but we never really went back into lockdown [except in the deepest of blue places, and only there half-heartedly], then we were allowed to stop wearing masks when we got vaccinated, and we never have really gone back to wearing masks [except in the deepest of blue places, and only there half-heartedly]... now we've reached the end of the line and they have nothing more to keep the merry-go-round going. Boosters have been about as appealing as "double masking" was. It's just going to fizzle out.

Other places, namely Europe, never seemed to "substitute" or progress in this way. Many of them are now back in lockdown for the 3rd time, they never took the masks off. The only way I can see them getting out of this is if omicron really is an "airborne vaccine" and their numbers crash so low in the Spring once everyone has been effected that all the energy just dissipates.

Posted : January 13, 2022 2:25 PM
(@susansf7209)

I’m from outside Philly in northeast USA. The Democratic politicians are still pushing hard and trying to push out more mandates. But, the roads are packed with people out and about living there lives. I think more and more people are recognizing that the virus itself, we are going to have to live with, and much of the policies surrounding the virus have not worked and have caused more harm then good.

Posted : January 14, 2022 3:31 AM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

susansf7209 wrote:
I’m from outside Philly in northeast USA. The Democratic politicians are still pushing hard and trying to push out more mandates. But, the roads are packed with people out and about living there lives. I think more and more people are recognizing that the virus itself, we are going to have to live with, and much of the policies surrounding the virus have not worked and have caused more harm then good.

Don't know where outside Philly you are, but I spent some time in Bucks Co a while back. I imagine that that area is particularly interesting in terms of covid culture wars.

Posted : January 14, 2022 3:45 AM
(@tweetest)

I'm always shocked at the number of people in Oklahoma City who choose to wear masks. I hate going into the places that force employees to wear them. Let's be honest, people sporting masks are really grumpy, don't smile, and in general, seem to hate being there. The only place I don't fight the mask is at the cancer hospital but that is the place that no one should be wearing one! I need to write letters to the administrators but it seems like these medical administrators care more for the mighty dollar than the care of the people they are paid to protect and I haven't had the time. The mask and the jabs aren't protecting anything, don't protect others either, they are simply making it all worse. We were taught this in June of 2020 until the Fauci hit squad shut down the discussion. Every day, I get up and say, yeah, I new that in 2020. Liars!

Posted : January 14, 2022 9:21 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Word on the street is Boris is going to scrap alll restrictions before the end of the month.

Wonder what that means for NHS workers...

Posted : January 17, 2022 3:47 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

smaddy wrote:
Word on the street is Boris is going to scrap all restrictions before the end of the month.

Wonder what that means for NHS workers...

It was a political purge of people who won't blindly follow the rules. It really depends on if enough resisted whether or not vaccine mandates on employees will stay in place. If enough held out that the system gets crippled without them, they'll backtrack, if not, they won't.

Posted : January 17, 2022 3:53 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

jh1517 wrote:
It was a political purge of people who won't blindly follow the rules. It really depends on if enough resisted whether or not vaccine mandates on employees will stay in place. If enough held out that the system gets crippled without them, they'll backtrack, if not, they won't.

I think a lot of people are holding out.
The care home system is falling apart but not being reported on. There are homes which have apparently wanted to close because they feel its unsafe to continue caring for the residents with insufficient staff. Somehow they have been forced to stay open.

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-09-02/care-sector-facing-its-worst-ever-staffing-crisis-survey-for-itv-news-finds

Article from September!

"Some 78% of providers who responded to the exclusive survey, carried out by ITV News in conjunction with the UK Homecare Association, said recruiting carers is the hardest it has ever been. Many describe being at "breaking point". "

Posted : January 17, 2022 3:59 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: