Has anyone successf...

Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone successfully convinced a friend or family member to not get jabbed? How did you do it?

18 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member

sofahkingfoxy wrote:
cyncal old gal that I am, I have to wonder if this is another divide & conquer tactic.

You could be right about that. It’s a highly elite school, made donations to desantis campaign, and been accused of admittance biases in the past. As good as any place to do something like this to further the division going on

Posted : May 3, 2021 4:15 AM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

sofahkingfoxy wrote:
Maybe we should have been using reverse psychology all along. “I can’t wait for the jab and get back to normal" Then over time talk about the stats coming from the CDC and why isn’t Bill fixing them. Or how we’ll never miss that favorite shop that went out of business. Or wear 3 masks and carry a 6 ft tape measure at all times. Am sure you get the picture.

Both my kids & their spouses are fully vaccinated, one was pregnant and I’ve no doubt my 3 grandchildren are to follow. I’m starting to think about what I’ll do if I’m restricted from the kids for not getting it too. I might do it because I couldn’t bear to be separated or have to stand by & watch their consequences. I’m in my mid 60’s with a chronic health condition (likely a vaccine injury over a decade ago) so I’d probably go first.
shit. That’s all so morbid. But then, so are the control freaks.

Honestly, either just lie, or find a pill-mill Florida MD online to write a note saying you cannot receive it due to auto-immune issues.

Posted : May 3, 2021 12:35 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

jh1517 wrote:
Honestly, either just lie, or find a pill-mill Florida MD online to write a note saying you cannot receive it due to auto-immune issues.

Or find a bribe-able nurse that will empty the syringe in the sink and mark my chart as jabbed.

Posted : May 5, 2021 2:52 AM
Page 2 / 2
Share: