Clear all

Get Vaccinated or...

15 Posts
8 Users
0 Reactions
(@jack_daft)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

“...wear a mask until you do. Vaxxed or masked. The choice is yours. If you’re fully vaccinated and can take your mask off, you have earned the right to do something that Americans are known for around the world, greeting others with a smile. See one another smile, look at the smiles on other people’s faces, better days are ahead. I promise you.
Remember it’s never, ever, ever, ever been a good bet to bet against the American people.”

Vaccination = Patriotism

I just watched this pile of shit fall from President Biden My Time’s mouth and saw a literal line being drawn in the sand.

In an instant they turned the act of wearing a mask in public from a virtue to a Scarlett Letter. Yesterday wearing a mask in public intoned your belief in the righteousness of their agenda and your conscription to their cause. Today, wearing a mask is authentic evidence that your are an unpatriotic American who has not earned the right to smile in public, to show your face.

Posted : May 13, 2021 10:31 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Its desperate bullshit

Posted : May 14, 2021 9:42 AM
(@darkstar9997)
Eminent Member

The government "cares" so much they'll even pay 5 people a million dollars to get the stab. Their desperation stinks.

Posted : May 14, 2021 10:11 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

even more desperate is the video of NYC mayor de blasio incentivizing vaccination by offering free fries and burgers.... cant make this shit up
very cringey, not to mention absolute disregard for health.. only confirms they don't give two shits about health, only about greed. This is straight outta of an Onion article!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2yXwUm5TNs:150

Posted : May 14, 2021 12:43 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

The fact is vaccination rates are much lower than they try to portray. In most cases <50% of the eligible population have gotten the jab, despite all sorts of pressure and incentive and thinly veiled threats to do so. In a few weeks, they will be having to dump millions of dollars of the stuff in the trash and the know that's going to look terrible.

Enough people have rejected the vax that they'll require open coercion to get the numbers they want, but also enough people have rejected it that open coercion won't work... they're fucked.

"It's afraid..."

Posted : May 14, 2021 2:55 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

In the UK they report 50% of the population has had the first dose at least. I just don't believe the numbers

Posted : May 14, 2021 3:05 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

smaddy wrote:
In the UK they report 50% of the population has had the first dose at least. I just don't believe the numbers

That seems in line, but remember, they've been vaccinating full throttle since January. That's saturation.

I admit my main concern is the medico-totalitarian implications of them going to vaccine passports/mandatory vaccination, not that the vaccines are going to be used in a depopulation plague or create air-born prions--that's why I consider only having 50% of the country vaxxed good, that's too low for them to force it or passports on the rest.

But if it turns out to be a de-pop bomb or prion machine, yeah, then we're fucked. I just don't see that as likely.

Posted : May 14, 2021 3:09 PM
(@jack_daft)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

For me, I am just waiting for the inevitable social fallout that will come as a result of this dynamic shift.

Posted : May 14, 2021 10:02 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

It looks like whomever actually wanted to get jabbed has done so by now. So now we are entering the soft coercion phase. At my work (all fully remote) it comes in the form of a half day of paid time off to get vaccinated.

Posted : May 16, 2021 1:35 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

orchid20 wrote:
It looks like whomever actually wanted to get jabbed has done so by now. So now we are entering the soft coercion phase. At my work (all fully remote) it comes in the form of a half day of paid time off to get vaccinated.

Yep. I think we did it. They are going to be stuck at soft coercion because they never got critical mass vaccinated.

Looks like you'll get free fries or a donut and a lottery ticket (kind of shows you what the leaders think of the people there), not lose your job/get a train ticket to the gulag--at least for most and at least for now.

Posted : May 16, 2021 1:48 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

https://www.enr.com/articles/51691-osha-imposes-new-guidance-for-employer-required-covid-19-vaccines?fbclid=IwAR3OSY5vEQwcQ1u4vCfryac7pI1_DpDedlmQEMAm9iRYdMTFutrQPfcHqDg#.YJvnuZNJihg.twitter

This implies employers are liable if they force you to get vaxxed and you suffer an adverse outcome. That puts an end to that idea. 🙂

Posted : May 16, 2021 2:22 PM
(@jack_daft)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

That gives me some hope.

Posted : May 16, 2021 2:28 PM
yann
 yann
(@yann)
Trusted Member

The catchy tagline the officials are using around here is "Don't know if they're vaxxed? Stay safe and wear a mask!"

According to their own lies, it makes zero logical sense since the "vaccines" are supposed to keep you safe… Why should anyone care what other people around you are doing if you believe those "vaccines" work?

What sophism do they use to justify that BS?

Posted : May 18, 2021 3:02 AM
fireslinger
(@fireslinger)

The part that gets me is, none of these vaccines promise immunity, just a reduction of symptoms. It's like a targeted suppression of the immune response. So someone who's vaccinated could be walking around with no symptoms, spreading some mutated form of the virus. I feel like people aren't asking the right questions. That line of inquiry could tear this whole thing wide open.

Posted : May 18, 2021 5:34 AM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

fireslinger wrote:
I feel like people aren't asking the right questions. That line of inquiry could tear this whole thing wide open.

I think the shear illogic of it all is getting more and more to ask those questions. Lotta of normie mental breakdowns incoming as they realize the kayfabe they bought into.

Posted : May 18, 2021 12:16 PM
Share: