Russell Blaylock, M.D. not only compiles and edits Newsmax.com’s Blaylock Wellness Report. He’s also a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author and lecturer.
He attended the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. For over a quarter of a century, he practiced in the demanding field of neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice.
He recently retired from his neurosurgical duties to devote his full attention to nutritional studies and research. Dr. Blaylock has authored several books on nutrition and wellness including:
- Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills
- Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life
- Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients
- The Liver Cure
An in-demand guest for radio and TV programs, he lectures extensively to both lay audiences and other physicians on a variety of nutrition-related subjects.
Dr. Russell Blaylock is also the 2004 recipient of the Integrity in Science Award granted by the Weston A. Price Foundation. He serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is a member of the editorial board of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, official publication of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.
Added articles and links from Dr. Blaylock:
- The Dimming – An Analysis: The Dimming.pdf
- Dr. Blaylock’s COVID article responses: COVID article responses.pdf
- COVID-19: What Is The Truth: Covid-19-pandemic-What-is-the-truth_.pdf
- Autism- FLUOALUM: AUTISM-FLUOALUM–SNI
- Paper For Miguel – A World Gone Mad: Paper for Miguel-A World Gone Mad
- Revisiting Excess Diagnoses of Illnesses and Conditions in Vaccinated Children: IJVTPR–Lyons-Weiler+&+Blaylock_09102022+