'Unrestrained C...

Notifications
Clear all

'Unrestrained Capitalism'???!!! WTF R U CLOWNS SMOKING???

38 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

enjoypolo wrote: Have some self-respect, would you hisich? we all gave you the benefit of the doubt here, and yet you still insist on acting like a hyena cornered against a wall.
No one has the time to be dragged down by parasites in a world already drowned by controlled-opposition and ordo ab chao.

Trolls will be left behind into oblivion, while a new World is busy sprouting.
Good luck.

signature

Posted : May 21, 2019 2:00 AM
(@thegdolla)
Eminent Member

Man this thread could have been so productive if you didnt resort to name calling and such...

Both of you have some decent points, and as is the case in many situations like this. The truth/reality of it, if there is one, is somewhere in the middle...

Instead of trying to win arguments, lets try to learn from each other. Even if we disagree...

I think the truest form of democracy is a completely unrestrained capitalism. Vote with your wallet. But thats me

Posted : May 29, 2019 12:34 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Posted : May 29, 2019 12:55 PM
(@thegdolla)
Eminent Member

I think the problem comes from people misunderstanding capitalism as corporatism....

The system we live under now is not capitalism. Capitalism is what naturally emerges when people go about their business and engage in the natural trades needed to survive. Somewhere along the way it morphed into the corporatism we have now. And that happened through representative democracy, which as pointed out is not a true democracy. We elect people to represent our interests, they (being human) are highly corruptable and sell their actual representation to the highest bidding company and represent their interests instead while lying to us. Combined with misuse of magic through the advertising industry these companies build more and more control and power... none of it is real.

If people wake up, if we dismantle the regulations which allow for and necesitate the corporatocracy we live under and get about creating and consuming intelligently the problem dissapears...

Remove the political class first and foremost, then the scum in the corporate class have no one to buy off and enforce monopolistic bs....

then people get to truly vote, by choosing how and where they allocate their products and labor without force or coercion in the mix

Posted : May 30, 2019 2:13 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

thegdolla wrote: Man this thread could have been so productive if you didnt resort to name calling and such...

Both of you have some decent points, and as is the case in many situations like this. The truth/reality of it, if there is one, is somewhere in the middle...

Instead of trying to win arguments, lets try to learn from each other. Even if we disagree...

I think the truest form of democracy is a completely unrestrained capitalism. Vote with your wallet. But thats me

Name calling? Who did I name-call? What am I dealing with here--Kindergarteners?

I admit to having a hard time suffering fools...when I post overwhelming evidence of a massive regulatory state which also massively redistributes wealth and some chuckle-heads simply ignore it & repeat ridiculous Left-wing talking-points about "not real democracy" & "unrestrained capitalism", I tend to not take it well.

And, no, the truth is "not in the middle" in this case...it is overwhelmingly clear that a massive State apparatus exists, not "unrestrained capitalism".

signature

Posted : May 30, 2019 5:33 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

thegdolla wrote: I think the problem comes from people misunderstanding capitalism as corporatism....

The system we live under now is not capitalism. Capitalism is what naturally emerges when people go about their business and engage in the natural trades needed to survive. Somewhere along the way it morphed into the corporatism we have now. And that happened through representative democracy, which as pointed out is not a true democracy. We elect people to represent our interests, they (being human) are highly corruptable and sell their actual representation to the highest bidding company and represent their interests instead while lying to us. Combined with misuse of magic through the advertising industry these companies build more and more control and power... none of it is real.

If people wake up, if we dismantle the regulations which allow for and necesitate the corporatocracy we live under and get about creating and consuming intelligently the problem dissapears...

Remove the political class first and foremost, then the scum in the corporate class have no one to buy off and enforce monopolistic bs....

then people get to truly vote, by choosing how and where they allocate their products and labor without force or coercion in the mix

Amen!

signature

Posted : May 30, 2019 5:35 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

thegdolla wrote: And that happened through representative democracy, which as pointed out is not a true democracy. We elect people to represent our interests, they (being human) are highly corruptable and sell their actual representation to the highest bidding company and represent their interests instead while lying to us.

Political Democracy is a fatally-flawed system.

https://www.thehighersidechatsplus.com/forums/threads/democracy-the-god-that-failed.8111/

That said, I think history proves your point right: the kind of winner-take-all,, laughably low politician-to-voter ratio, "representative democracy" in force in the USA seems to be the worst combo. Add to this the insane practice of letting every 18 yo idiot w/a pulse vote & you have a disaster.

signature

Posted : May 30, 2019 6:48 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

shamangineer wrote:

Political Democracy is a fatally-flawed system.

https://www.thehighersidechatsplus.com/forums/threads/democracy-the-god-that-failed.8111/

signature

Posted : May 30, 2019 6:50 PM
Page 3 / 3
Share: