Thoughts on the Cal...

Notifications
Clear all

Thoughts on the California wide Navy missile testing?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@castillo)
Topic starter

Hello THC community,
Just thought I'd open this thread in case any of you saw the supposed navy missile. I missed it, but a lot of people saw it and just wondered what the opinion was of the conspiracy community. I attached a video clip for those of you who have not seen it... I'm hoping Crrow777 caught it!

https://instagram.com/p/9028e2D2XV/

Posted : November 8, 2015 5:30 PM
(@castillo)
Topic starter

It's just strange for a missile to have to have so many different "stages," in the sense of how it looks so different from different vantage points. And as far as to what I've looked into, the media doesn't claim it to be a multi-stage missile, which would be something to explain how it looks different. Just my thoughts from my observations.

Posted : November 12, 2015 4:48 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

It was definitely strange, I was going to upload my pictures, but they're in Crrow's video, but it was the weirdest thing I've ever seen in the air. Portal theories are the most sexy, but it really didn't feel like an "opening"' to me to be honest.

Posted : November 17, 2015 10:47 PM
(@hammer1)
Eminent Member

If you see an object in the air, and you are not sure if it is an eagle or an ultralight or a hang glider, then it is pretty much a UFO, because you can't identify it.
Language, particularly English, has so many social triggers embedded in it, what with our full spectrum conditioning of the last 25-35 years.
I guess that is why most 'tribal' people talked sparingly; they knew without a shadow of a doubt that words have great power to shape the reality you perceive by shaping your mind.

MKUltra is an extension of something that began quite some time ago. Just pick up a dictionary from before the 1920's, and be astounded at how our imagination has been stolen from us by controlling the "official" language.

With that out the way, what the FUCK was that thing?!? 🙂

Lets all be real now, that was no projectile in our sense of the word.
This thing was meant to be seen, but by whom, and to what end?

Posted : November 19, 2015 5:58 AM
(@karrobb)

Capt. Mark Richards claims the first " launch" was a disgruntled race leaving an underwater base meeting of the coast of Malibu. They were in a huff and ignored protacol leaving the Earth over the main land...military rushed to cover it up with "launch 2".......discussed on project Camelot interview with Mark Richards 4......

Posted : December 25, 2015 8:39 PM
Share: