The Big C

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

My life has been touched by cancer more than I care to think about. Now my best friend has been diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer, which has brought it to the front of my mind again.

I am interested to see what the THC community would choose to do if they had an adverse diagnosis. With all that you know, what choices would you make?

Posted : April 9, 2019 1:12 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Damn Rani, sorry to hear that man, cancer really sucks. I lost an aunt last summer due to liver cancer, and for me the biggest worry was that she decided to undergo chemotherapy. It's interesting how these things unfold, often times so suddenly and out of nowhere.

I was actually discussing this with my partner the other day, because the last thing I want, is to spend my last moments at the hospital barely conscious, at the expense of everyone else's constant angst. But to answer your question, first, I would get at least, a triple expert opinion to confirm the diagnosis.

This is something foolish, I can't remember where I read it from, but it was a doctor (Maybe it was R. Sheldrake), and he/she was basically asking the doctor, being a doctor himself: "Would you give this treatment to your mother if she was diagnosed with the same disease?" The point being, doctors may act differently to their own/relative's health, than to an "unknown" patient.

And if it's really terminal, and I could still make it, I'd want to take Ayahuasca or some-sort of plant medicine therapy. Not necessarily to cure me of the ailment, but rather to be more at ease and ready for the moment.

The thing with medical conditions, like diet, is that it's so variable based on the individual. I've heard tons of benefits from fasting to starve cancer cells, even though it sounds paradoxical, thus stop the growth.
Paul Stamets also recommends Turkey Tail mushrooms (and their extracts) especially for patients with cancer. In fact, he talks about how he cured his mom's breast cancer thanks to it, so it might be worth looking into.

In the alternative field, there are modalities similar to Rife machines, many claiming to fight tumor growth by focusing energetically (frequency). One guy in particular I've been following, his name is Ismael Aviso from Manilla, Philippines. He's an electrical engineer who has been creating devices based on Tesla's technologies, and switched from over-unity to focus entirely on health treatment systems. The only reason I'm mentioning him here, is because I've seen a few videos where breast cancer patients being treated with his modality are witnessing their tumour growth declining in relatively short time.
Then again, you can take it with a grain with salt (as with any medical advice, since I'm not expert). On the other hand, I have dealt with him directly in the past and can DM you his email if you wish.

Godspeed, and fingers crossed.

Posted : April 9, 2019 3:52 AM
Share: