The Awesome Film Megapost

113 Posts
23 Users
5 Likes
diogenesofsinope
(@diogenesofsinope)
Trusted Member

"We are as gods and might as well get good at it." -Stewart Brand

Below is a film cocktail that I concocted in 2010 that confirmed for me that our ultimate reality is supernatural and that this current empire's power structure uses, what shall we call it, "the corruption of youth" to shape consensus reality. I had to stop consuming news and politics almost completely until last year as a result. 5MEO and then this THC show got me back to this pursuit of truth. Pizzagate and Franklin are just the tip of the iceberg of course.

Lutz Dammbeck - Das Netz (2003)

An excellent examination of the impact of psychedelics on the development of computer technology, using the critique of the Ted Kaczynski as a framework while interviewing many pioneers in the field. Dammbeck does some very aggressive gotcha questions to people who have been the target of violent crime, and there is a tired NWO/Anti-Zionist theme tacked on to the end, but throughout is some great historical content and questioning.

With Subtitles

Paul Wegener - Der Golem (1920)

You must see this in the recent DVD port not the hacked up Youtube version! The Golem legend is here rendered in full magical detail. This story was a big part of Shelly's inspiration when that 18 year old girl was trapped by the storms of eighteenhundredandfrozetodeath and wrote Frankenstein, which is a call to own your technological/magical creations.

Jonas Mekas - Award Presentation to Andy Warhol (1964)

A Holocaust Survivor makes a a boring film about obvious phallic fruit being handed out to a bunch of hipsters by a young child.

No Youtube link for this one sorry. It is a very rare film. The synchronicity that led me to find it together with these other two films is part of what struck me with terror and awe and put me offline for a long time.

Conclusion
All in all these film when combined make the case that part of what drives the spread of a philosophy like Mekas & Warhol's is a conscious desire to dissolve the sanctity of innocence and substitute material fundamentalism in order to prevent the sort of spiritual fervor that was in part to blame for the Holocaust. This is done using the "technology" of the feedback loop. Feedback loops are not inherently evil of course, but pedophilia is, and could be considered a sort of feedback loop. Das Netz brought me to the work of Norbert Wiener, whose seminal computer science ethics text, "God and Golem" specifically advocates for the use of magic to assist in the inversion of values made possible by cybernetics... Blah.

Forgive my rambling. I do not formulate and communicate these things as well as most of you. I put it out there in hopes that somebody else who is tougher than me does a better job 🙂 It was hard for me to stay non-violent and sane after discovering this rot. I did, but it took a toll on my spirit. IMHO we need to take only calm and considered action pending further revelations from Pizzagate once Trump takes power.

For what it is worth what part of these films and my conclusions that come off as anti-semitic are only aimed at that very small proportion of Jews who the ruling elite keep around for scapegoating. My dear grandma was Jewish and she was like most "Jews": smart, kind people.

Posted : January 8, 2017 7:42 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Title: Unacknowledged: An Expose of The World's Greatest Secret
Year: 2017
This movie by Dr Steven Greer (Directed by Michael Mazzola) follows in the footsteps of Sirius Disclosure, only it focuses specifically on the secrecy behind the ET/UFO Agenda led by the Intelligence and Military Industrial Complex factions. I'm very proud to see this movie see the light of day, having participated in the crowdfunding last year and following Steven Greer for some time. While I not necessarily think Greer and his Cosmic False Flag plan is the inevitable plan, I think most people will agree that there is a cover up (and has been for a while) regarding this topic, which also encompasses breakthrough propulsion/energy methods, as well as the propaganda and mind manipulation of the general population through the mainstream media. Last but not least, this goes beyond the President, and thus come to light the shadowy cabal with their hidden agenda.
I bought the movie on iTunes and wanted to share it with all, so uploaded it on Youtube (unlisted) so have fun and share your comments. I justify this violation of copyrights on the grounds of Open-Source philosophy, that this deserves to be made available to as many people as possible. Cheers!

Link: (Please share it with caution)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsTEqWqzSDY

Posted : May 9, 2017 7:26 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

Already blocked )-:

Posted : May 9, 2017 9:48 PM
(@betyveggiespaghetti)

Holy shit! I just saw the trailer for Unacknowledged: An Expose of The World's Greatest Secret and it looks so interesting! I have to watch it 😀 thanks!

Posted : May 16, 2017 3:07 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

"whistle-blower corey goode" hahahaha

Posted : November 22, 2017 1:41 PM
jpb322
(@jpb322)
Eminent Member

Title: Zardoz
Year: 1974
Synopsis: See Sean Connery in all his hairy-chested glory fighting the scourge of the elites in this epic film! I picture it as a cinematic metaphor for the life and times of Greg Carlwood lol.
Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbGVIdA3dx0
Full Movie (pay on youtube, may be there for free though...):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lvyrzyap94

Posted : November 28, 2017 6:39 PM
jpb322
(@jpb322)
Eminent Member

Posted : November 28, 2017 9:17 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3BUIreDAeY

Silenced (Dogani in Korean, 2011)

I watched this movie the other day and it was pretty powerful film. It depicts the actual case that happened in Korea in 2000, a school for deaf children involved in a sexual abuse scandal. I think the synchrony with the latest episode with Lori Handrahan speaks out the truth about the issue. It's interesting to notice the impact this movie had on the korean society too.
Korea, as is Japan, is ruled by people at the top who are often semi-openly part of powerful clan/societies (ie Church of Unification legacy, as is the radical-wing japanese Nippon-Kaigi eloquently reported by Jake Adelstein (author of Tokyo Vice).
You can find it on any decent torrent site.

Posted : March 15, 2018 12:19 AM
linearnorth
(@linearnorth)

Title: Phoenix Forgotten
Year: 2017
Synopsis:

"20 years after three teenagers disappeared in the wake of mysterious lights appearing above Phoenix, Arizona, unseen footage from that night has been discovered, chronicling the final hours of their fateful expedition."

Ignore the low ratings on IMDb, this film is great! There have been a few UFO-found footage films over the past few years but this is easily the best. The fact that its based on the Phoenix Lights makes it even more believable. For me its up there with the original Blair Witch and Paranormal Activity 1 for sure 🙂

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYiGkArTcYc
For the full movie: I think we might have watched it on Kodi but you can also rent it through YouTube

Posted : March 17, 2018 3:51 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Zaaaaaardoz! Probably the most batshit crazy movie known to man aside from the Holy Mountain.

"Um, it was the '70s, and I was doing a lot of drugs. Frankly, even I'm not entirely sure what parts of the movie are about."
-John Boorman, writer and director of 'Zardoz'

Posted : March 31, 2018 4:36 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Zero Point: The story of Mark McCandlish - The Fluxliner

Military-aeronautical Illustrator Mark McCandlish was riding the wave of success making images of classified projects for the military-industrial complex. Then he made a drawing of a top secret project that he wasn't supposed to know about. And big trouble ensued. For those who want a story of intrigue, secrets, and technology. Detailed information on the history, physics and technological mechanisms regarding faster-than-light travel, antigravity, and zero-point energy is also covered in detail.

On the balance of probabilities the USA has antigrav tech and if you're aware of J P Farrell and the Nazi-bell experiments you can see how the fluxliner tech was developed from the principles of the Nazi Tech.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXwOkzaqzog

Posted : April 1, 2018 3:43 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Snowpiercer - (non-US version - theartre release was cut to pieces to make it a action movie with no plot)

Brilliant, gnostic, multi-layered reflection of society.

Set in 2031, the entire world is frozen except for those aboard the Snowpiercer. For 17 years, the world's survivors are on a train hurtling around the globe creating their own economy and class system. Led by Curtis, a group of lower-class citizens living in squalor at the back of the train are determined to get to the front of the train and spread the wealth around. Each section of the train holds new surprises for the group who have to battle their way through. A revolution is underway.

Wiki
Snowpiercer (Hangul: 설국열차; Hanja: 雪國列車; RR: Seolgugnyeolcha) is a 2013 English-language South Korean-Czech science fiction action film based on the French graphic novel Le Transperceneige by Jacques Lob, Benjamin Legrand and Jean-Marc Rochette.[4] The film is directed by Bong Joon-ho,[5][6] and written by Bong and Kelly Masterson. The film marks Bong's English-language debut; approximately 80% of the film was shot in English.[7][8]

The film stars Chris Evans, Song Kang-ho, Tilda Swinton, Jamie Bell, Octavia Spencer, Go Ah-sung, John Hurt, and Ed Harris. The movie takes place aboard the globe-spanning Snowpiercer train which holds the last remnants of humanity after an attempt at climate engineering in order to stop global warming has unintentionally created a new Snowball Earth. Evans stars as Curtis Everett, a member of the lower-class tail section passengers as they lead a revolution against the elite of the front of the train. Filming was done on train car sets mounted on gimbals at Barrandov Studios in Prague to simulate the motion of the train.

Snowpiercer received critical acclaim, and appeared on many film critics' top ten film lists of 2014 following its international release. Praise was primarily directed towards its vision, direction, and performances, particularly Evans's and Swinton's. Initially planned for a limited-screen showing in the United States, the critical response to the film prompted The Weinstein Company to expand the showing to more theaters and through digital streaming services. Produced at a budget of $40 million, it remains as the most expensive Korean production ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6UmqNuMdY4

Posted : April 1, 2018 3:53 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Mother 2017
Amidst a wild flat meadow encircled by an Edenic lush forest, a couple have cocooned themselves in a secluded mansion that was not so long ago burned to the ground, devotedly restored by the supportive wife. Within this safe environment, the once famous middle-aged poet husband is desirous of creating his magnum opus; however, he seems unable to break out of the persistent creative rut that haunts him. Then, unexpectedly, a knock at the door, the sudden arrival of a cryptic late-night visitor and his intrusive wife will stimulate the writer's stagnant imagination. Little by little, much to the perplexed wife's surprise, the more chaos he lets in their haven, the better for his punctured male ego. In the end, will this incremental mess blemish, irreparably, the couple's inviolable sanctuary?

I watched this after listening to Aeon Byte podcast describing some of the symbolism, yes i like a bit of gnostism.

dealing with power-hungry gods, we deconstruct Darren Aronofsky’s misunderstood film Mother!, mining this Gnostic tale for arcane revelations on the archetypal fallen goddess.
https://thegodabovegod.com/secret-symbolism-occult-fiction-horror-movies-film-mother/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpICoc65uh0

This type of movie plays with your emotions and feelings and will stay with you as you ponder over it for a few days.

Posted : April 1, 2018 4:00 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx6l4gPVeNE
Risk (2016) Directed by Laura Poitras (Citizen Four).

Filmed over six years including through the 2016 presidential election and up to the present moment, RISK takes viewers closer than they have ever been before to Julian Assange and those who surround him.
With unprecedented access, Poitras give us the WikiLeaks story from the inside, allowing viewers to understand our current era of massive leaks, headline-grabbing news, and the revolutionary impact of the internet on global politics.

This was an intriguing documentary to say the least. Julian Assange has been 'exiled' in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, UK since 2012 and despite the occasional leaks that come out (Vault7), we don't hear much from the guy. That said, this documentary shows the private side of the man, which I think needs to be questioned more. What appears in this film is a man who is bold, yet may appear arrogant at times and his team members look more like members of a cult than regular human rights activists. He also doesn't seem to really fearful of the consequences of his actions, which there is a difference between courageous and accepting risks versus naive (or calculated) fearlessness. The image I got of him from this documentary was of a narcissistic, god-complex driven individual with very intelligence cover-like tactics to run his organization. And I'll be the first to admit I supported Julian Assange (and still do to a lesser degree) but nobody's clean in this business.

Assange in my gut feeling opinion is at best a dude who's being played at by shadow factions (Jesuits?), at worse he is a direct player of those same factions playing the Hegelian dialectic in order to steer masses towards a Global Governance system (aka NWO).
And yet I think his organization Wikileaks is something that's needed in this climate. The problem as always is the players who steer the ship, rather than the ship itself that becomes questionable.

PS: I wanted to add that I feel the same way about Ed Snowden, but at least the guy seems humble enough to make it believable he's sincere. In the end, the only thing I know for sure, is I know nothing.

Posted : April 3, 2018 2:38 AM
gondwana
(@gondwana)

The subject of this documentary might just be the tip of a very big iceberg.

The Simulation Hypothesis

Are we living in a virtual reality? Is the universe emerging from an information processing system? And if so, could we ever tell? Is it possible to 'hack' the system and change reality? Take a look at the evidence and decide for yourself!

Contributions to THE SIMULATION HYPOTHESIS are made by leading researchers from physics, cosmology, mathematics and information sciences.

Appearances by MaxTegmark, Neil degrasse Tyson, Paul Davies, James Gates and many more. Science has never been so much fun!

“What an incredible film! Fascinating, mind-bending stuff.” - Timothy Rhys, Publisher: MovieMaker Magazine "Supremely interesting, compelling, fantastic!" - David Hoffman, Producer: Cannes Film Festival Critics Prize Winner "By far the best video I have watched on this topic, bar none." - Prof. Brian Whitworth, Systems Analysis: Massey University

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqULEE7eY8M

Posted : April 4, 2018 11:23 AM
Page 3 / 8
Share: